[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has he killed himself on air yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JUST leave it alone.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
JUST leave it alone.jpg
90 KB, 1080x1920
Has he killed himself on air yet?
>>
nope
>>
jim is a fag for not leaving the show after the fight. the fact that he sits there and doesn't call out opie's bullshit even after opie pulled that "we're not close" shit is ridiculous.

like when that guy told opie to "just take the hit" opie cut him off mid sentence and claimed he hung up. and jim just sat there
>>
>>63479794
>jim is a fag for not leaving a great gig because he had a fight with a coworker

autist pls
>>
>>63479427
He ain't Christine Chubbuck, so no.
>>
>>63479427

As a mostly outside observer, and having not really heard much of Anthony's response to some of the stuff Opie has said, Opie honestly doesn't seem to be in the wrong. Less entertaining, perhaps, but I'm a bit confused as to why people hate him. Anyone care to shed light on that?
>>
>>63479794
i would understand that reasoning for anybody else on the show but Jim makes a lot of money off stand up. he doesn't need the gig

>>63479865
listen to the opie vs. jim fight
>>
>>63479941
>listen to the opie vs. jim fight

The gist of that was that there was friction in their relationship that Opie thought was a lot bigger than Jim did. Certainly Opie seems insecure as fuck, but nothing he said seemed outlandish or worthy of loathing.
>>
>>63479865
People don't like him because he's seen as whiny and neurotic. I haven't listened to the show in a while but I actually agree with you. He's an insecure guy and he realized that with Norton and Anthony and others, he was really not needed anymore. No shit he was selfish in contract negotiations, he knew the show was all he had and he wasn't a necessary part of it. He was waiting for people to realize that.
>>
>>63480124
you didn't find opie's feminine arguing techniques and frequent inconsistencies enraging? the "I have a secret about Anthony but we're not close enough for me to share it" and "I don't need anything from you... but I needed you when I was crying on the radio" and "I wasn't jealous of you and ant... but I was jealous of you and ant" type shit is so pathetic
>>
>>63479794
itt underageb& who doesn't know what a contract is

He just gets paid to show up at this point
>>
>>63479865
>I'm a bit confused as to why people hate him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5emcRm68ifs
>>
>>63479941
>Jim makes a lot of money off stand up
Maybe for someone not living in Manhattan
>>
Is Ant's response to their fight available online anywhere outside of paying for it via TACS?
>>
>>63480506
it was around when it came out not sure if its still up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.