[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You remember that everyone was so hyped before the Phantom M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hrgr.jpg (93 KB, 634x443) Image search: [Google]
hrgr.jpg
93 KB, 634x443
You remember that everyone was so hyped before the Phantom Manace?
Fans of the Force Awakens will look just like these people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XSaaa_OBkzw

... and we will laugh at them in 15-16 years now - mark my words!

>Muh prequel trilogy doesn't exist!
>Muh prequels a shit
>Muh dis canon and dis not

Now you see: only retards act like you all.
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63478847
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>63478880

What?
What is the meme here?

Also forcing an anti-meme meme is the stupidest thing ever.
>>
>>63478847

Also you'll have no right whatsoever to call the new trilogy shit after 10+ years.

The same faggots were hyped to the prequels trilogy that discard it now.
Hypocrite fucks.
>>
>>63478847
me on the last 5 seconds desu
>>
>>63479060
>me on the last 5 seconds desu

Sure, family, suuure!
>>
>>63478847

even if the new Movie is going to be shit this will be the initial reaction, people waited 10 years for a new Star Wars movie and 32 years to see the OT characters again, they're going to be happy before they realized how shitty it was
>>
>>63479108

You're right - it's just fucking disgusting how people act 10+ years after these movies.

They were hyped as fuck, they loved them, and now, when a new hype is here they act like the old films were shit.

It's a pretty pathetic behaviour, if you think about it.
>>
>>63479108
>they're going to be happy before they realized how shitty it was

How long till they find this out?
>>
>>63479227
lol, are you saying people just now started hating the prequels, because lol.
>>
>>63479557

Did you watch the video?
What do you think how many anons were there?
>>
>>63479619
You didn't answer my question, so I won't answer yours. Actually I can't even make sense of your question so I couldn't answer if I wanted to.
>>
>>63480032

well you're a faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.