[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /tv/ feel about Adam Sandler? Why doesn't he more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Adam_Sandler_2011_(Cropped).jpg (725 KB, 1014x1394) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Sandler_2011_(Cropped).jpg
725 KB, 1014x1394
How does /tv/ feel about Adam Sandler? Why doesn't he more dramatic stuff? It's not like he doesn't have enough money really.
>>
He's a meme, he'll always be a meme.
How can anyone take a meme serious?
>>
>>63472343
ttbhf
>>
He got burned out mentally i geuss
>>
>>63471849
iI remember him being bretty gud in Funny People. Maybe he'll have his Birdman moment and direct a superb stage play
>>
Dramatic stuff is hard.
Why do things that are hard when you can shit out a movie full of shitty jokes, hire all your friends and make millions of dollars?
>>
His movies are some good silly fun that shouldn't be taken too seriously. People who criticize his movies from some point of intellectual superiority are literally autists who missed the point.
>>
>>63472743
This. I think they're pretty shitty but they're totally harmless
>>
he has cracked the retard code, he makes mad cash with piss, sex and fart jokes and humour of the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>63472852
I think it's because he's really one of the only people making these turds now. It's like his niche.

I liked him in Reign Over Me, Punch-Drunk Love and Funny People. It pisses me off that he doesn't do more dramatic stuff.
>>
>>63471849
More like Based Adam. Only mainstream shits hate on him.

Some of the best "stupid comedy" movies on this planet.
>>
>>63472919
This. It's so weird for me to watch Punch-Drunk Love knowing how he is now, they don't even seem like the same person.
>>
>>63471849

He's a Jew.
>>
>>63471849
I don't understand either. He's shown he can act in Punch Drunk Love and Funny People. I've no idea why he doesn't try. I guess it's fun to go on vacation, be yourself and get paid $20 million but as you said, he's rich. If you've already got a $350 million fortune why do you even need another $20 million?
>>
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 300x445
I thought he was a meme then I watched this. Never seen my simpleton father the same way again.
>>
Filthy Franku hit the nail on the head regarding Adam Sandler.
>>
>>63471849
He doesn't care anymore. He's gonna make millions of dollars regardless of how badly reviewed his movies are.
>>
Late 90's to early 2000 Sandler is best Sandler. Click gets a pass because he actually made an effort to act out the emotional scenes.
>>
>>63472743
No, the thing is shit like Billy Madison and his early shit were retarded and silly and lighthearted, but at least it wasnt formulaic bullshit, I mean all the recent ones have been the same skeleton and the same jokes pasted into every scene and movie. Plus there is a level of retarded in films I tolerate before saying its too baffling and stupid to be funny
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 395x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 395x396
>tfw you enjoyed the cobbler, but everyone else seems to hate it
>>
File: MOlVLrM.jpg (160 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
MOlVLrM.jpg
160 KB, 1080x720
Current Sandler's career status:
>JUST SHOA'D MY SHIT UP GOYIM
>>
>>63477363
me too
>>
>>63474064
He's just maintaining the brand.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.