[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch a flick >it's actually kino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: p26586_p_v7_aa.jpg (103 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p26586_p_v7_aa.jpg
103 KB, 480x720
>watch a flick
>it's actually kino
>>
>>63470674

That part where the doctor is talking Bruce at the hospital is so great, especially when you see the only other survivor bleeding out in the foreground
>>
what's with the Shyama and trains anyway?
>>
>>63470674

Dunno why The Sixth Sense is his most known work, Unbreakable is oodles better.
>>
This movie makes me cry like a bitch every time at the exact same two scenes.

>Mr Glass flashback where his mom leaves him the comic on the bench

>Son figures out Bruce is the hero

Like clockwork man, I fucking lose it. Doesn’t hurt that the score is fantastic.
>>
>>63470674
>kino
The slavic word for movie?
>>
>>63472058
da
>>
>>63470734
Poo in loo ride trains differently
>>
>>63470747
Agree !!
>>
>>63470674
iktfb
>>
>>63472058
German, then slavic
>>
>>63470674
The soundtrack is beautiful, still get chills listeing to it.

Especially when he gets out of the pool, Damn I need to rewatch this.
>>
>>63470853
My nigga
>>
>>63470707
Nigger you post that shit in every Unbreakable thread
>>
>>63475884

CUZ IT'S SO DAMN GOOD
>>
>>63475637
shut the fuck up you kraut piece of shit
>>
>>63470674
I don't get how the same person could direct this and the happening
>>
File: wpid-unbreakable.jpg (151 KB, 696x1048) Image search: [Google]
wpid-unbreakable.jpg
151 KB, 696x1048
>Daily Reminder this is the best superhero film ever made
>>
>>63470747
sixth sense was absolutely massive in its day

I don't know even know what modern movie I could compare it with because it was so big
>>
>>63477506
and I think it's been largely forgotten because reviewing it doesn't work because all of the payload was in the spoiler
>>
>first time I noticed how terribly Solomun writes dialogue
>>
>>63470747
>oodles
>>
>>63470674

All Hollywood has been doing is churn out flicks the past 3 decades. America cinema died late 70ties, so, please, piss off with your Bruce Wills shitfest and get your plebish ass back to IMDB. Unbreakable my ass.
>>
>and I finally realised you are... unbreakable
FUCKING DROPPED
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.