[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching some of his stand up at the moment, seen him in a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Watching some of his stand up at the moment, seen him in a few movies, is he capable of being funny? Do I have shit tastes? I cannot see why people like him.
>>
>>63467713
if you don't like his movies then you're patrician

if you don't like his stand up then you're a pleb
>>
He's like a fat, sad, not as likable version of Joey from Friends.
His 'humor' works better when he's playing off other people.
>>
>>63467713
BETWEEN TWO FERNS
E
T
W
E
E
N

T
W
O

F
E
R
N
S
>>
His child acting seminar skit always makes me laugh.
>>
File: 9.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>that show the amazing race
>is that about white people?
>>
Not everyone is going to like the same things.
>>
Hangover one was actually good.

Did you find this joke funny... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSUDBWHhDC4

Not going to fence in the Gal. You get him or you don't.
>>
>>63467768
At what age do you think it's appropriate to tell a highway it's adopted?
>>
>>63467713
Live at the Purple Onion is amazing and his show is gonna be amazing as well.
>>
Him with Justin Bieber.

He hits Justin with his belt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSEi1jTR58
>>
>>63467713

I didn't really like him all that much, in fact I found him irritating in everything but the first Hangover.

However, after learning about what he did to NIKE I gained a whole lot of respect for him as a man. Good guy, impossible to hate him now.
>>
>>63467726
I liked neither. I really enjoy stand up, off the top of my head I would say Jim Jefferies, Anthony Jeselnik, George Carlin would be in my top ten. I am half way through his Live at the Purple Onion arlt the moment and I don't think it's something I would rewatch so far.

>>63467780
I agree. It seems everyone else thinks he is a comedy God, however, I thought I would enjoy it more.
>>
>>63467959
That's the kind of act that makes me respect him as a person, but not necessarily as a comedian.
>>
>>63467892
WAT
>>
>>63467986
Bait
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.