[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdV EmJFT8RI Will Decker ev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Decker.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Decker.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdVEmJFT8RI

Will Decker ever recover from this infighting?
>>
File: worst-insert.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
worst-insert.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
>>63467223
>>
You put Jack Decker in the FUCKIN TRASH

FUCK YOU
>>
President Davidson is a no good yes man appeasing to the back pockets of the special interests like a good dog, we can't our country can't be safe under President Davidson I will make it safe for us in this country.
>>
>>63467223
That "fuck you" is legendary
>>
when the chips are down when the hand is over and the cards start to fall, these terrorists will not stop, and I can't when while there is breath in my body going to let this STAND
>>
>FUCK YOUR PRAYERS

Hella mo fo Ep. Ic.
>>
File: lenny.gif (1 MB, 389x286) Image search: [Google]
lenny.gif
1 MB, 389x286
>>63467879
>>
How does Tim script his comedy bits?

like... was everyone in this video aware the whole time of what the purpose of their filming was a mock movie to give Tim an excuse to fake a blow up for comedic value?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5N-A20O0bQ
He can sing with the best of them
>>
literally exceeding Kaufman not even kidding
>>
His crappy line delivery gets me everytime
>>
File: 1427455684544.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1427455684544.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
>The bit in Port Of call where Decker is burning Gregg's tapes and Gregg turns to him and says "what the fuck Tim" in a sincere tone
>>
>>63469211
Agent Klingston*
>>
>>63467223
FUCK TIM
>>
>>63467223
Gregg turkington really did ruin the Decker mythology
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.