[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Alright anon, pitch me your next skit."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: LorneMichaels.jpg (218 KB, 890x1200) Image search: [Google]
LorneMichaels.jpg
218 KB, 890x1200
"Alright anon, pitch me your next skit."
>>
>>63465771
It's the plane scene from the dark knight rises with the characters replaced by those from my other favorite memes
>>
>>63465771
Two Jews walk into a sketch comedy pitch meeting...
>>
The manly celebrity host of the show plays a guy who's uncharacteristically bad with women and then it turns out he's gay and couldn't admit it. The sketch ends with him kissing a male cast member.

I'll take my paycheck by Friday, Lorne.
>>
Cute couple expounds upon why they want to beak up.

Que the even cuter Eurasian guy who dumps an orange substance on them

Could minus the twink eurasian for stagehands.
>>
King Kong with that grotesque black woman except you use real planes and live ammunition
>>
obi wan walks onto scene and proceeds to tell stories of his good friends.
>>
Just before each infomercial break, have a skit about an All American college couple breaking up. Squirt orange juice on them. On to the commercials.
>>
The SNL cast members are called by Lorne to go to an undisclosed location inside a warehouse, the door locks behind them and a TV turns on:

zzzzzZZZTTTT! "For years you lived the high life, private planes, lmiousines, praise, and more by telling idiotic jobs, you laughed at the audience knowing that you didnt gave a shit about quality comedy and get paid millions for it, life of glamour is sweet aint it? Well now you have a change to prove how much you would like to live"

The cast is trapped in a SAW maze, they must perform and make an audience laugh before a timer sets off a trap.

One by one the cast members die in gruesome ways.

after 15 minutes the floor if filled with blood and limbs.....

The camera cuts into a back room....someone is watching the murders live....its Lorne.....

He pulls his hoodie down and looks at the camera.

"I know SNL is shit, I am truly sorry"

Then curtains go up and its the best cast members from all season, back forever, the dead ones are recreated by holograms.

Audience explodes in cheers. Lights go down.... a beam of light opens in front of them...its Chris Farley.

LIVE FROM NEW YORK ITS SATURDAY NIGHTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
>>
>>63466074
Holy shit those typos, im high as shit.
>>
>>63465771
The average 4chan user vs. Max Landis in an all-out death brawl.
>>
>>63465923
Fucking kek
>>
>>63466130
We've both been working out.

Fart fight Lourne.
>>
a single white american male's experience at his local cinema bathhouse.
>>
>>63466095
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Asking /tv/ for advice yet not doing Supreme gentlemen Killer sketch.

So weak.
>>
File: lesliejones.jpg (23 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
lesliejones.jpg
23 KB, 480x240
so there's this black woman right

but here's the joke,

she loudly delivers sex anecdotes and dinduisms

i dont know, i think i might be on to something
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.