[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would Zod try to terraform Earth? They could just settle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Prometheus.jpg (134 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
Prometheus.jpg
134 KB, 1100x1100
Why would Zod try to terraform Earth?
They could just settle there and become Gods.
>>
>>63465161

he didn't want to adapt

he wanted to start his race over again and it would be really messy and too much to handle if everyone had super powers and they had 7 billion humans around
>>
>>63465161
Nice Fallout mask.
>>
>>63465240
Why wouldn't he terraform Mars then?
>>
>>63465161

would you want to rule a planet of just ants?
>>
>>63465270
Because he was pissed at Jor El
>>
>>63465275
Well we don't know if factory made Kryptonians are sexually attracted to us ants etc.
>>
>>63465161
I FELT THE HATE RISE UP IN ME
>>
>>63465161
I am not familiar with the canon but maybe his stay in the phantom zone made him retarded?
>>
>>63465270
the manhunter will kick their asses.
>>63465275
>would you want to rule a planet of just ants?
hankpym.png
>>
>>63465270
Mars has an average temperature of minus 20 degrees celsius. Earth is warmer and closer to the sun. Plus it's twice the size and more importantly IT'S NOT A DEAD PLANET.
>>
>>63465270

because that's not how terraforming works

it's still not in a habital zone from the sun
>>
>>63465161
terraform (v) to alter the environment of a celestial body to make it capable of supporting terrestial (of Earth) life

>terraform
>Earth

One of the stupidest lines in cinema.
>>
Why didn't they terraform Venus?
>>
>>63465161
Something something genetic programming
>>
>>63465240
I don't understand why did they fly in space on those motherships and use all those space suits while Superman can just fly with the speed of light and shit.
Adapting would mean not only their survival but prosperity and stability. Their system was destroyed already why would they want to return to those conditions that brought them to edge of extinction already?
>>
>>63465358
>>63465355
But as far as I know they will need to alter sun too. Cuz their sun is giant shit.
>>
>>63465270
Because a foundation has to be built on something. Even your father recognized that.
>>
>>63465240
Why not terraform mars?
>>
>>63465936
Why not snickers?
>>
>>63465161
Because MUH KRYPTON
>>
>>63465348
>the manhunter
Green or white, those xenos probably don't exist in the Snyderverse.

>will kick there asses
Zod and Co. beaten by aliens with an insane aversion to fire? NOPE.
>>
>>63465161
>why did the stupid thing happen in the dumb movie?
gee i dunno
>>
>>63465382
>he's gonna kryptoform earth!!!!

it just sounds dumb desu
>>
>>63465161
Technically he was trying to Kryptonform earth.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.