[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find Sam winchester unlikeable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sam winchester.jpg (148 KB, 967x1450) Image search: [Google]
sam winchester.jpg
148 KB, 967x1450
He doesn't care as much about dean as dean cares about him.

He acts like a whiny baby.

He doesn't care about mom as much.
>>
If anything, i like him better than Dean. Sam's more prone to think about gray areas, the big picture, and the subtleties of the world he and Dean know about. In contrast, Dean is very simplistic about things. He's kind of a moron. Likable and capable, sure, but dumb.
>>
>>63464679
They really fucked up badly to give him a reason not to want to be a hunter
>>
>>63464679
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63464858
If we were to ban everything that tumblr has an interest in, you could just go ahead and delete this site.
>>
>>63464858

>stop talking about tv shows on /tv/ guys

>this forum is for star wars, capeshit and cunnyspam only
>>
>>63464793

Not really. He wanted friends, a stable life and a real job, it's perfectly normal not to want to live your life as a greasy smelly drifter
>>
>>63465273

in fairness Supernatural is basically capeshit
>>
>>63465345
How many people did he save? The airplane alone more than 400 wasn't it?
>>
>>63465499

So what? Why should he risk his life saving a bunch of nobodies who give him small amounts of gratitude and no money so they can go back to their comfy homes and loved ones while he's stuck in a smelly shitty old car with his moron brother?
>>
Is the only reason Supernatural still on because of tumblr girls masturbating to the main characters while making gay fanfic?
>>
>>63465698
>no money
These niggas make mad bread with credit fraud

>Why should he risk his life saving a bunch of innocent people
That's kind of what they do. What kind of person puts their own comfort above the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people. Not even mentioning this whole apocalypse crap
>>
>>63465849
>What kind of person puts their own comfort above the lives of hundreds if not thousands of people.

How many people's lives did you save today, Captain America?
>>
>>63465998
How many people were attacked by demons today?
I'm military reserve. And he could have taken most off his life with him if he told his gf what he does.
Though I agree. It just doesn't paint a nice picture of him if the first thing we now about him is him letting all these people die to have a normie life
>>
>>63466103
>How many people were attacked by demons today?

lots of people were attacked by regular old criminals, we just don't worry about it because it's someone else's job to deal with.

it's not sam's fault that the government doesn't want to deal with the verifiable reality of magical monsters that hunt people and form appropriate agencies to deal with the problem.
>>
>>63466356
True I guess.
>>
>>63465370
'no'
>>
>>63466103
>I'm military reserve.
So you're useless with delusions of grandeur. Got it.
>>
>>63466103
>How many people were attacked by demons today?
Lots. Volunteer on a suicide prevention hotline or at a rehab clinic sometime.
>>
I don't hate Sam. I actually like him better then Dean since Dean is an insufferable cunt and treats angle man like crap.

Sam should go off and have a family like he's always wanted while Dean and Cas go onto do Hunting shit.
>>
I'm really glad he doesn't have that hair anymore.
>>
With the all the crazy ass shit always going on how and the fuck has the rest of humanity not found out about all this supernatural shit going on for all these years?

Are people fucking retarded in this world?
>>
>>63464679
i cant believe this fucking show is still on the air.
>>
>>63466731
The writers have no fucking idea what to do with Cas and Sam anymore.

Cas is always sent on some stupid angel mission instead of doing monster of the day shit and hanging out with the brothers like he should be.
>>
I want to have them make a cameo in this shit so badly.
>>
>>63467294

if Cas hung around to do monster of the day shit he'd teleport to where the monster is and kill it with his angel powers in like a minute
>>
>>63467480
Why is Mabel such a slut?
>>
File: 7529479283743.gif (498 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
7529479283743.gif
498 KB, 245x160
>>63467510
There was that whole time he was human and he's pretty broken as an angel now. Not to mention he's broken as fuck now.

Besides Sam and Dean could have showed him how to deal with things the human way instead of just smiting everything.
>>
>>63467655
> pretty broken as an angel now. Not to mention he's broken as fuck now.
God I'm so drunk right now. You fucking know what I mean.
>>
>>63465698
Empathy
>>
File: the-darkness-band-2013.jpg (754 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
the-darkness-band-2013.jpg
754 KB, 1900x1000
>Reminder of who the main bad is this season.
>>
>He doesn't care about mom as much.
Maybe because he never actually meet her and got to know what kind of person she was.
>>
I stopped caring after season 5 when Kripke left, but still watched season 6. It wasn't bad, but it really felt like everybody, actors and writers, were sleepwalking. There's a point where fighting Gods every week or coming back from Hell every season make everything seem stakeless and meaningless. I can't imagine what kind of bullshit they came up with to fill four more seasons.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.