[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who Fucking takes care of the Villains in the makeshift Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: flash_by_sham93-d4o7d7k.jpg (140 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
flash_by_sham93-d4o7d7k.jpg
140 KB, 1024x724
So who Fucking takes care of the Villains in the makeshift Star Labs prison? There is no staff wandering around, does the Scooby Crew Fucking cook and feed them all their meals? Clean their latrines?
>>
They are basically TORTURING these villains as well! How the Fuck can they put them in solitary like this and just Fucking leave them there? You know what that does to a person to be in solitary constantly?
>>
caitlin gives them food...and more
>>
Look, not everyone can be an olympic athlete, you know?
>>
>>63462965
wizards
>>
>>63463748

Well what do you mean?
>>
>>63463748
I thought Cisco did the feeding duty stuff I've seen him doing it like twice. The only thing I've seen Caitlin giving any of the prisoners is the cold shoulder.
>>
>>63463933

Are you Fucking kidding me Hepcat!? Cisco has better Fucking things to do than feed prisoners. Why don't be they hiring minimum wage cats to feed them?
>>
Was Barry a virgin when he fucked Linda Park?

I'm thinking he must have been because he never had a girlfriend before.
>>
There is an official tumblr blog which is basically Cisco describing how he deals with the prisoners.

Didn't check it out since season 1 though.
>>
Cisco let's them eat his ass
>>
>>63462965
Barry can take care of all that in a.milisecond.
>>
>>63462965
the robot from rocky
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.