[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHA /tv/'s "patrician" actor of choice,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: media.jpg (109 KB, 611x761) Image search: [Google]
media.jpg
109 KB, 611x761
HAHAHAHAHA

/tv/'s "patrician" actor of choice, the so called "based Mads" is doing Star Wars one of the plebiest things on Earth.

TOP KEK
>>
>>63461286
here's your reply

Mads does every type of roll you can think of.
He usually does them very well.

If anyone has done enough patrician shit to get a free pass for some blockbuster to get him paid and more well known for future roles, it is based fucking mads

You fucking fag
>>
I'd say his upcoming capeshit appearance is arguably lower but I guess that's debatable
>>
>>63461286
>/tv/'s "patrician" actor of choice
Who said that? Mads fucking sucks.
>>
>>63461348
He must be a fat shit if he does every roll you can think of.

Or by 'does' do you mean fucks? Mads fucks bread rolls?

Good to know! I wonder how much those rolls pay him to fill that role?
>>
>>63461348
Did I hit a nerve fella?
>>63461409
That's the icing on the cake. This guy wants the Hollywood life but faggots here believe he's the most artsy being ever.
>>
>>63461409
Doctor Strange isn't capeshit
>>
>>63461286
Seek help
>>
LITERALLY A TELEVISION ACTOR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63461480
MAds filmography competes in terms of taste and quality roles with literally anybody
>>
The Goose is and will always be the /tv/ patrician actor, Mads fans are literally redditors
>>
>claim to be a mads mikkelsen fan
>most likely never seen blinkende lygter or de gronne slagtere
fucking plebs
>>
>>63461770
>claim to be a mads mikkelsen fan
fucking plebs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.