[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just a reminder that this is the movie competing against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ayyyyy.jpg (107 KB, 600x885) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.jpg
107 KB, 600x885
>Just a reminder that this is the movie competing against Star Wars on December 18th
>>
didnt the last one make like 400 million dollars?
>>
>>63459023
Star Wars is doomec
>>
"competing"
>>
>that kid who saw alvin and the chipmunks over christmas break instead of star wars
>>
>>63459023
Star Wars is finished?
>>
>what is a b-movie
this movie isn't competing with Star Wars at all, it will probably do better than it would have any other time of the year by virtue of the fact that no one else will dare to release films around this time. Couples and kids who have already seen Star Wars by week one, or who aren't interested in Star Wars will still watch it.
>>
>>63459023

Don't disney have contracts with theaters to make sure they don't screen anything other than star wars for the first couple of weeks after it comes out?
>>
>>63459023

Just saw a commercial for it, and the entire thing was star wars jokes and references. Like it starts out with you thinking its going to be Star WArs with the famous text in space, and then it has a record scratch and shows its this shit and alvin says "Luke I am your father"

They cvcked themselves in their own commercial
>>
File: 1323911024034w.png (986 KB, 708x1336) Image search: [Google]
1323911024034w.png
986 KB, 708x1336
>>63459023
I hope They Crush Star Wars at the Box office. That will teach them to force diversity into muh Star Wars!
>>
>>63459889
Just IMAX. Pretty sure Chipmunks Road Trip wasn't going to be shown in IMAX in any case.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 476x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 476x755
>>63459023
You forgot something
>>
>>63460197
Will this have incest?
>>
>>63460781
The best kind of incest: horny saggy girl on girl Jew incest
>>
>>63460810
With a bit of beastiality to add to the spice
>>
what did this movie do to get three sequels anyways? didn't the first one flop or something
>>
I fucking loathe t he chipmunks. The ANNOYING FUCKING voices. Those ANNOYING FUCKING designs.

Hate. HATE the chipmunks.
>>
>>63460197
>big lots bag
>>
>>63462790
FUCK YOU THEY GOT BRAND NAMES AT CLOSEOUT PRICES!
>>
>>63460197
>Naura's special memories
>Kate's shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

THEY HAVE COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES

LMAO

HOLY SHIT I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT

10/10
>>
File: 1449078783273.gif (75 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
1449078783273.gif
75 KB, 130x130
>>63459023
STARKUCKS BTFO

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN JEW JEW ABRAHAM WAS PUT ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>63462812
I bet this is an actual joke in the movie.
>>
Patience, Alvin is opening against Star Wars but it might not be Alvin's greatest enemy at the box office.

I remember what happened to Penguins of Madagascar. It flopped and a major part of the reason was that the TV show made parents realize they can watch the show for free and not pay 10 bucks a ticket and concessions.

Nickelodeon started airing a new Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon in August. It is now their 2nd biggest show. They have given this show tons of weekend slots and the prime 5PM hour on weekdays. Nick has exposed this show far too much.

Now that theres a tv show, parents are gonna realize why pay money to watch them in a theater when you can watch the show for free.

Nickelodeon is so fucking stupid that they are gonna air an Alvin marathon on the 19th. Now kids and parents can watch a 7 hour marathon on the opening weekend. Or they will go to Star Wars.
>>
>>63459023
I'm going to see them both t b h
>>
>>63459836
imagine the bullying
>>
>>63464092
Nickelodeon ain't free man.
>>
Wasn't Star Wars supposed to come out on Christmas? The fuck happened?
>>
>>63459836

This guy asked me if I wanted to see the Peanuts movie. We're in college.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.