[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, I NEED ME SOME HELP FINDING A MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1445405818874 - copia.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1445405818874 - copia.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
Ok /tv/ this is the first time I'm posting here. I have a lot of respect to cinema but I don't really browse this board, I'm normally lurking /x/ laughing the living shit out of myself, anywyas...

I'm trying to find a movie, I've tried google in the past but couldn't reach any fucking clue and google is evil so fuck it, I'll try here. I remember the movie being French but I'm not so sure of it since I only saw it one time and only one person once knew what movie I was talking about but didn't had a name either, the things I remember about it:

>it starts with some old science fiction show in the screen
>it turns out it's just a movie that the protagonist is watching
>he's invited to a party at a friend's house
>his ex-gurlfriend is going to be there
>he attends the party, starts fucking around
>sees his girl and panicks
>goes to the bathroom to take a leak
>suddenly while peeing, some dust falls from the ceiling directly onto his head
>there's a hole in the ceiling
>he climbs tru the fucking toilet and walls and into the hole
>he finds some old vases and some circular windows
>gets interested
>he climbs one vase and look out the window
>there's a dessert out there

he goes through the window and find a strange futuristic city and there he meets a future relative... I remember more but I don't want to spoil it if anyone wants to watch it. If I had to guess, I'd say it's neo-science fiction or sum shit. I hope you can help me, I've been wanting to watch this movie again since like 5 or 6 years ago. hope you have some answers. the movie didn't look old, it was probably made in the 2000's or the 90's. hope you can help me out guise, I don't have anything to offer tho

pic totally not related
solly fol ban engrish
>>
>>63458228
are you laughing at the pic, the way I write, like stupid to the max, the history of the movie (wich is fucking real btw) or all of the above?
>>
File: holysheit.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
holysheit.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>63458228
>>
>>63458117
Superbad
>>
>>63458117
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
>>
>>63458117
Sliders
>>
File: 1445459350032.png (283 KB, 660x563) Image search: [Google]
1445459350032.png
283 KB, 660x563
>>63459062
>>63459124
>>63459151
:( be serious guise, please
>>
>>63458117
Indiana Jones and the Toilet of Doom
>>
>>63458117
The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>63458117
Well, it's clearly joan luck gotard breathless
>>
>>63458117
>I'll describe a movie so you can help me identify it
>I don't want to spoil it
Lad
>>
>>63460892
sorry mate :( I'm kind of an asshole
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.