[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished watching this What a piece of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So I just finished watching this
What a piece of shit.
>>
What the hell did you expect?
>>
>>63453274
Something not as terrible. Granted, I was dragged to the movie but still.
>>
Trailer looked very comfy in that Van Helsing kind of way with a touch of Ritchie Sherlock Holmes. I like the actors. I don't believe it's as bad as people say.
>>
>>63453713
McAvoy is over the top all the time and Radcliffe just banishes. I'd say the screen is worse than the actors themselves anyway.
>>
>>63454023
>McAvoy is over the top all the time
That sounds pretty entertaining
>>
>>63453227

Pretty much everything was okay except the writing. It was horrific. It was like it was written by a autistic, spastic man child propelled by nepotism. That wouldn't be the case though.
>>
>>63454073
He's trying to hard to look like a quirky mad scientist at times to the point where it bores you.
>>63454208
Max Landis did the script, I guess I'm not surprised.
>>
LANDIS
A
N
D
I
S
>>
Couldn't possibly be worse than Last Withhunter.
>>
is this movie suppose to horror, action, mystery? action comedy? i just cant tell from the trailer. Is the monster only in the end? is it more about the ppl? the tone seemed campy at times. I just dont get how they want me to see this
>>
>>63454439
Sort of action with some comedy? The monster is at the end. That's about it.
>>
>>63454370
Last witchunter is tuber bland and perhaps the most Vin Diesel-y of vin diesel movies but even without having seen Frankenstein I'd say it worse; the trailer actually pissed me off.
>>
Landis is trying so hard to make whacky 'original' scripts it's pathetic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.