[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to watch ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1383100223175.png (82 KB, 197x187) Image search: [Google]
1383100223175.png
82 KB, 197x187
>No more The Leftovers
>No more The Last Kingdom
>No more The Walking Dead
>No more Gotham
>No more Penny Dreadful
>No more Mr Robot
>Just two episodes remaining from The Knick

I`m running out of things to watch on the telly.
>>
How did you like the leftovers?
started watching it and its realy slow, 2nd episode was so fucking boring...
worth continuing?
>>
>>63453675
It was great.

Currently watching only Ash vs Evil Dead and The Frankestein Chronicles.
>>
>>63453762
Some decent ones on netflix
peaky blinders
L O S T
The killing
person of interest
and a couple more maybe you haven't seen
>>
>>63453104
>he doesn't watch Fargo: The Ayyy Lmao season
turboplebian
>>
>>63453104
The three best TV shows this fall were easily The Leftovers, The Knick and Fargo, so if you haven't seen Fargo yet, I'd check it out.
>>
Watch your life waste away
>>
>>63453818

I saw Peaky Blinders, it was good but not crazy about it, didn`t check the others yet.

>>63453865
I watched, it was comfy, forgot to mention it.
>>
Fargo makes every other show on TV look like a Disney sitcom.
>>
File: 1449557311346.png (473 KB, 767x402) Image search: [Google]
1449557311346.png
473 KB, 767x402
>>63454011
Okay then.
>>
>>63453962
Gotcha. I can only think of two other new, good shows from 2015: Narcos (surprisingly excellent) and The Man in the High Castle (average, but the cool premise makes it worth watching).
>>
Now is when you cram in all those MOTY contenders you haven't seen.

A well rounded discussion on the subject would be much appreciated.
>>
>>63454226
The man in the High Castle was good entertainment. Narcos got me hyped. Let`s see what happens in the second season.
>>
>>63454226
>Narcos
>Literally expiation and explaing everything the show
>surprisingly excellent
>>
Have you seen Fargo?
>>
>>63454364
Yeah, I thought the narration was great. It's historical fiction senpai, background information provided by the narration is great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.