[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom decided he wants to do capeshit, he assigned you to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2694495-7624252022-tumbl[1].jpg (70 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2694495-7624252022-tumbl[1].jpg
70 KB, 500x333
Tom decided he wants to do capeshit, he assigned you to find a perfect role for him, he said it can be a hero or a villain role he doesn't care.
What will it be anon?
>>
scientology you dipshit

go back to reddit
>>
>>63447837

Ant-man
>>
File: seriously nigga.png (87 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
seriously nigga.png
87 KB, 297x333
>>63447930

>go back to reddit

Never understood this comment, do you really think anybody listens to you when you write this and actually goes back to reddit, do you think you are the great savior of 4chan so you spend entire day scanning for threads and writing "go back to reddit" on them thinking you actually made some difference and improved the quality of the board?
>>
BANE?
>>
>>63447837
He could play Gambit, but can he do his accent?
>>
I honestly think he'd make a great hero in Star Wars. He'd fucking kill it as an ace pilot. We all know he's done that before.
>>
>>63447837
Norman Osborn.
>>
He becomes cia
>>
He could be the leader of a faction of Loyal Officers hired to overthrow Lord Xenu on behalf of the Galactic Federation
>>
Riddler or Mysterio, I was also thinking of Kraven the hunter or Deathstroke but he's not particularly menacing physically.
>>
>>63447837

Cyclops
>>
File: 1380296360_HAL_JORDAN.jpg (130 KB, 560x282) Image search: [Google]
1380296360_HAL_JORDAN.jpg
130 KB, 560x282
>>
>>63448071
>Never understood this comment,
It's a way for redditors to identify each other.
>>
>>63447942
Underrated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.