[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fargo season 2 the pinnacle of television?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fargo-season-2-cast.jpg (110 KB, 786x489) Image search: [Google]
fargo-season-2-cast.jpg
110 KB, 786x489
Is Fargo season 2 the pinnacle of television?
>>
>>63436344
i genuinely hate the over the top non realistic style and characters, the humour is dreadful too and pretty much no one is likeable so i'de say no, definitely not the pinnacle, barely even watchable tbqh familia.
>>
>>63436344
>random ayy lmaos
>pinnacle

'no'
>>
>>63436393
>Random
There was a flying saucer in episode 1 senpai, maybe try paying attention next time?
>>
>>63436410
>still using this argument

Didn't I tell you to stop using that argument? you cunt. It literally doesn't make them less random, you fucking faggot. Go defend your shit show on reddit, faggot.
>>
>>63436452
Right, sorry anon. I forgot. You need a fully developed to frontal lobe to understand what "random" means.

I know being retarded isn't your fault.
>>
>>63436516
Are you really implying that the UFOs aren't random? You really are a massive retard. The premise of the UFO is random itself and so is when the UFOs show, you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>63436588
nope, read up on midwestern crime and ufos fucker
>>
>>63436659
dumb cunt faggot.
>>
>watching tv show
>random dog out of nowhere

Dropped that shit on the spot.
>>
>>63436373

nice bait
>>
>>63437340
>nice bait

bad b8, go back to reddit.
>>
the ayys incite conflict, which is why all you fucking retarded faggots are arguing in every single fargo thread. kill yourselves
>>
>>63436344
fargo 2 is so try hard. terrible.
>>
hey guys can i skip s1 and watch 2?
>>
>>63439990
You could, I guess. But why would you?
>>
>>63436373
this pasta was in the other thread

fargo threads used to be goat, but from now on it'll be nothing but ayy lmao!! and race hatred
this board fucking sucks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.