[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
charmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: my girlfriends.jpg (647 KB, 3000x2006) Image search: [Google]
my girlfriends.jpg
647 KB, 3000x2006
your favorite charmed episode
>>
>>63432992
The lesbian threesome episode.
>>
the one where Phoebe and Paige switch bodies
>>
The one where they summon demons that rape them till they die of orgasm induced exhaustion.
>>
>>63432992
Which ever ones I used to jack off to 14 years ago
>>
>>63432992
least favorite episode was the one where the ancient wizard is about to resurrect his people and one of the dumb bitches suddenly changes her mind about helping him and blasts him to atoms instead. seeing like 2000 years worth of irreplaceable knowledge get blasted out of existence because some dumb bitch couldnt make up her mind triggered me hard, and the way the show treats this crime against humanity as ancillary to the main character's stupid relationship drama made it even worse
>>
That super hero one
That one where Milano is a mermaid
That one where Milano is sweaty
The one where they wear revealing clothing
>>
>>63432992
probably any episode with barbas
well, any of the earlier ones anyway, he became played out as fuck, and just kept coming back from the dead over and over
>>
The one where Paige's boobs became huge as a punishment for using magic for personal gain.
Seemed like a double win to me.
>>
>>63432992
Fuck, marry, kill /tv/?
>>
That one where Alyssa Milano was the mermaid and they just put pasties on her nips and painted her titties and they jiggled and bounced
>>
>>63432992
that 2 part episode where Alissa Milano was turned into a mermaid and she just had pasties covering up her nipples for 2 whole episodes
>>
>>63433540
>>63433544
Motherfucking hivemind.
>>
>>63432992
The one where they complained about having to save people because it interfered with finding cocks to milk
>>
>>63433529
Fuck Phoebe, marry Paige, kill Piper. Easy.
>>
>It's a Cole tries to kill himself episode
>Mad World starts playing
>>
>>63433529
That same order tbqh
>>
>>63433622
>It's a Cole gets blamed for everything even though he was possessed but it's OK when they do retarded shit when possessed episode
Cole was such a tragic character, cursed for having a penis
>>
>>63432992
Jesus Christ is this a screenshot or a promo pic or what? First time I've seen Milano's happy trail clearly in Charmed context, you can't see shit on DVD episodes. Post more please.
>>
>>63433622
>It's a Phoebe tells Cole she still loves him but won't be with him episode
fuck that woman
>>
>>63433759
>Writes love advice columns when all of her relationships are based on fear and intimidation, when she has one at all
Honestly the most ridiculous part of the show
>>
>>63433800
>Phoebe obtains the powers of empathy despite having no feelings of her own
>>
>watched the first episode when it originally aired
>loved Buffy so I gave Charmed a shot
>climax of the first episode,
>the 3 girls hug each other and keep repeating "the power of 3 will set us free" until the bad guy is somehow defeated
>so fucking lame I never watched again
>>
>>63433800
brah, thats why they make her husband a cupid, so she can love extra hard
all the while her ghost cole husband is watching from beyond the grave, sometimes literally
>>
>>63433922
>Shannon Doherty defeats their greatest enemy by saying "I'm not afraid"
>None of them can ever repeat this feat after she dies against the same villain
>>
>>63433997
>The next episode after Prue dies they try to summon her ghost and they are told they cant do it for at least a few months
>They never try again
>>
Charmed was literally "Women can't write for shit" The Show
>>
>>63432992
The one where Phoebe teams up with Funny or Die to propagandize in favor of imperialist intervention and regime change in Syria.
>>
>>63434118

That was Shannon Doherty's bitchy fault for refusing to come back.
>>
>>63434163
She refused to come back because Milano and Colmes were getting way too much input into the writing, which becomes very evident when every episode is about how fantastic Phoebe is at everything
>>
>>63432992
the one where they all make out with each other
>>
>>63433922
>watching it for the plot
>>
>>63433011
Mine too. Another favourite is where a Witch casts a spell on them turning them into nymphos.

The one where they are in a doll house excited me then disapointed me at the lack of fetish fuel.
>>
How come the sisters didn't get wiped the fuck out within seconds?
Even the most low-level demon could teleport and throw fireballs, which are powers that the sisters barely had between them.
>>
File: 1449397989331.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1449397989331.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>63434666
>666
>>
>>63432992
My absolute favourite part of this show is when Paige gets revealed as a "half-pacifist" because an angel fucked her mum
>>
>>63433736
fug I just noticed that
>>
File: alyssamilanocharmednips1.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
alyssamilanocharmednips1.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>
>>63434982
Yeah it's awesome, I've only seen it in photo shoots and red carpet photos, never in an actual show, but this seems like a promo shoot for Charmed or something too I guess. You can barely even see her forearm hair in most movies and shows she was in.
>>
>>63432992
the one where they look all oily and sticky like strippers and i can't stop masturbating. what was this show about anyway?
>>
File: alyssamilanocharmednips2.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
alyssamilanocharmednips2.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>
>>63435055
>>63435151
They must have had an ice bucket on set for every scene of this show
>>
>>63435105
What the show needed was more fetish fuel and kinky stuff. Alot more.
>>
File: Charmed - Alyssa Milano.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Charmed - Alyssa Milano.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>63435184
>Get home from school
>9" TV in my room
>No computer
>Flip through the channels, looking for something fapworthy
>Spanish channel is decent, but not getting me there
>Flip to USA Network
>Charmed is on at 3PM, of course
>It's a flimsy-pretext-for-them-to-dress-like-whores episode
>cum buckets

Thanks, Charmed.
>>
The one where all of them were still pretty and I could see their nipples through their tops.

So, I guess, any of them. That's all I remember about this show from when I was a teenager.
>>
>>63435162
Pretty sure her fakies make her permanently erect.
>>
>>63434666
the power of three
demons being retarded
slow as fuck dodge rolls
explosive furniture that throws them away from the blast
>>
>it's an episode where the writers discovered every possible permutation of an English sentence to include the word "athame"
>>
>it's a "Leo conveniently can't use his overpowered healing abilities because of plot reasons" episode
>>
>The breast expansion episode
>>
File: 01073e7924bf1a8f8e24d064d77357d8.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
01073e7924bf1a8f8e24d064d77357d8.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
>>63435581
>tfw you can vaporize people and also have an OP healbitch boytoy
Why was Piper the fucking worst?
>>
>>63435581
>>63435630
>It's a Piper bitches about Leo never being around for her shitty kid
>Even though she knew this getting into it and didn't mind
>>
>>63435055
>>63435151
>that distinct lack of bras in every scene
My 14 year old self owes that show so much.
>>
I AM THE SUN
I AM THE AIR
>>
>>63435692
I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED
>>
Post Alyssa hairy trail
>>
The one where one of them was banged by this dude then the other two come in , tell her they have to go.
Sexed up witch gets up and ready to leave with them.
Other witch leans over and picks up still wet white Tback panty from bed.
Says "ummm panties".
>>
The one with the tits
>>
>>63432992
The power of 3 warlocks
Prue becomes man
Excalibur episode
Summoning adult wyatt(evil wyatt hot tho)
>>
Post Alyssa's hairy arms and happy trail please.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.