[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many more shitty flops until he's in JUST territory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
How many more shitty flops until he's in JUST territory?
>>
I'm not sure he gives a fuck, it's not as if he's in debt. ...is he?
>>
>>63432889
he's already made his money. flops don't matter to him, only a divorce can hurt him now
>>
Seems like Zoolander 2 will do well.
>>
>>63433668
as good as Anchorman 2?
>>
>>63432889
Name one recent Ferrell Flop
>>
>>63433775
Anchorman
Get Hard
The Campaign
>>
>>63433850
two of those were financial successes
>>
>>63433775
Land of the lost.
>>
>>63432889
I was thinking this too op

>he is becoming adam sandler
>some comedy classics early on
>than a bunch of shit
>>
>>63433850
The Campaign was funny and so was LotL imho

fuck you i love will Ferrell
>>
>>63433775
Daddy's Home
>>
Will Ferrell will never not be funny. Even reading and performing shitty material, he's still hilarious because of his voice, height, goofy face/teeth, mannerisms, and natural improvisational talent. For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAU_Ez84l4c
>>
>>63432889
he's un-JUSTable
>>
>>63434062
this.
this movie was absolute shit but I was dying during this scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjXj--ETck
>>
>>63434239
ok, I watched it and that clip isn't funny but the whole scene was
>>
File: 463466.jpg (321 KB, 1545x817) Image search: [Google]
463466.jpg
321 KB, 1545x817
>flops

get a load of this guy

his last 4 movies
>>
>>63434436

>kevin hart and will ferret in one movie

Wow are they trying to start another theater shooting?
>>
>>63433850
Anchorman 2 is based. The only valid criticism I've heard of it is that some of the humor is a bit tryhard. Whatever, I set the bar low for my comedies.

Also I'm pretty sure JUST only occurs when you're in debt or paying alimony. As long as he's making cash, to hell with the quality of his films.
>>
>>63434062
Holy shit, Tim and Eric is NOT funny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.