[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Babbies that like drake and josh and NOT glorious master race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1403808696156.jpg (11 KB, 199x202) Image search: [Google]
1403808696156.jpg
11 KB, 199x202
Babbies that like drake and josh and NOT glorious master race Kenan and Kel are confirmed Y2K shit stain "dank memes XD" selfie toddlers born in 1999.
>>
I love Kenan & Kel but Drake & Josh was good too.
>>
>>63428352
who the fuck is drake and josh? I liked Kenan and Kel though
>>
2 many blacks
>>
I watched Kenan and Kel for the first time in a while the other day expecting it to be unfunny but I laughed a lot. Why did Kel's career go nowhere? He was in that one Ben Stiller movie and then nothing.
>>
They both were good, not sure why we have to pick one or the other.
>>
>>63428352
>OP was born in 1998
>>
no one cares
>>
>>63433225
i do, i do, i do-oo-oo
>>
>>63432672
He owns a chain of KFCs in the south.

I'm not making that up.
>>
all i remember from this show was orange soda and kel scanning his ass on the counter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.