[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did DC just shoot themselves in foot with that god awful trailer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 8142.jpg (148 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
8142.jpg
148 KB, 1024x576
Did DC just shoot themselves in foot with that god awful trailer, or will it still make over 1 billion dollars? I'm expecting it to get negative to mediocre reviews from critics. At first I was expecting low 80s just because it's not MCU, but this piece of shit will remind people why MCU works.
>>
China will save it
>>
high 60s RT
>>
>>63427144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa6qouRw7tw
>>
>>63427335
No one normal reacts like these people
Or maybe it's an American thing... you guys clap at the end of movies, after all
>>
>>63427335
Those people literally make money to overreact. It not a representation of anything.
>>
>will it still make over 1 billion dollars

of course, I mean with all that CGI people are going to watch it just for the explosions and shit, see it one time and then forget it exists when it comes to dvd/bluray

>I'm expecting it to get negative to mediocre reviews from critics

you've been paying attention
>>
>>63427405

na, normies in the theater reacted like this too
>>
>muh it spoiled too much

Kill nerd culture with fire
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHFXthl5IJo
>>
A trailer is not a movie
>>
>>63427335
do normies really act like this? or is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>63427144
>but this piece of shit will remind people why MCU works.

This is what I'm thinking too. The last thing DC/WB wants to happen.
>>
>>63427159

China has never been high on DC shit.
>>
>>63427144
it was never going to make a billion. 700-800 is a lock.
>>
>>63428673
They're not necessarily normies. Their YouTubers and e-celebs. My normie family members don't know these people exist or watch YouTubers. We're all in our 20s
>>
File: 658.jpg (33 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
33 KB, 600x886
>>63427335
>americans
>>
>>63427144
Did they learn nothing from spiderman 3?
Too many people in one film ruins it.

Spiderman 3 did it. Amazing Spiderman 2 did it. The only reason Avengers worked is because each star got their own film franchise first.

Superman's had one film. Batman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, Doomsday are all getting introduced. There's even rumour of Flash having an appearance.

They're rushing this shit due to play catchup with Marvel, but they're shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>63427335
this video is undeniable proof that western civilization is over

who the fuck actually wants to watch other people react to...a movie trailer?

i want to kill myself now
>>
Well, the movie is called Batman V Superman, only if truly truly sucks won't make more than a billion.
>>
>>63428949
Yep, exactly. The screen time for each character will be like...butter scraped over too much bread...and nobody will give a shit
>>
>>63428996
Have you never watched the reaction videos to reaction videos?
>>
>>63428949
>There's even rumour of Flash having an appearance.
Only for a minute at the end.
>>
File: VagueSoftCock.webm (342 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
VagueSoftCock.webm
342 KB, 854x480
>>63427335
>>
>>63429325
i really can't tell if he's just overacting or just has extremely shitty taste in humor
>>
>>63427144
most people didnt mind and still want to see it.

>>63427501
>CGI
considering snyder's man of steel and other stuff about the film, it;ll probably have less CGI than any given marvel movie.

Hell, Man of Steel used quite a few miniatures.
>>
>>63427144
dubs checked
also i think it has chances of hitting a billion AND being mediocre/awful
>>
>>63427907
thats actually a pretty awesome trailer.

doesnt hurt its a fucking awesome movie.
>>
>>63429418
Man of Steel was 90% cgi
>>
>>63429582
no it wasnt. last battle and the krypton planet, sure. but a lot of models and on location shooting were used.
>>
>>63429655
And it was a still a piece of shit. What's your point exactly? Practical effects and CGI don't mean shit if the movie turns out to be gargbage. This is what all anti-cgi shitters can't get over. They shit on garbage like The Hobbit but never praise the stuff worth praising and ignore shitty movies with practical effects.
>>
>>63429726
i thought the movie was fine.

hell it was better than most marvel movies ive seen. they didnt fill it with shitty quips, actual cinematography that didnt look like the most by the book or plug in option. Clark was likable, the villains were actually entertaining to watch, and the action actually felt like shit was at steak as opposed to a problem one infantry division could handle.

honestly, aside from the tornado bit, which isnt adeal breaker for me, i though it was a fine film.

also it does something i wish mor emovies would do.
take a few seconds to just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nothing fancy, just SHUT THE FUCK UP and let us enjoy a little atmosphere or slow moment. No quips, no over done music, no constant quick edits, ect. Just a scene of somberness.
>>
File: ..gif (206 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
..gif
206 KB, 300x225
>>63429726
fuck your opinion. that is all
>>
which trailer? this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqdG04sj8sE
>>
>>63427384
>>63428946
>>63428996
I've lived in America my whole life and I never do this, I just watch the video.
>>
File: 53ce5bf03b73b.jpg (570 KB, 1559x914) Image search: [Google]
53ce5bf03b73b.jpg
570 KB, 1559x914
>>63427159
>the chinks like Superman

NO
>>
>>63427384
nice meme
never seen anyone clap at the end of a movie
>>
File: super-retard.jpg (28 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
super-retard.jpg
28 KB, 499x376
>>63427335
>look at all these dumb BvS fans act like DUMB FUCKING APES

Now that is what I call CRINGE
>>
>>63428949
Don't forget Aqua-Man and Cyborg are also in the film.
>>
>>63430646
i wouldnt call these fans as much as idiot regular people who pretend to be fans.

i hesitate to use the term "fake nerd".

Big Bang Theorist?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.