[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone care? After Age of Ultron, does ANYONE care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg (774 KB, 1500x801) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg
774 KB, 1500x801
Does anyone care?
After Age of Ultron, does ANYONE care?
>>
At least it's not a "must fight witty big bad guy" schtick like literally every other one.
>>
>>63426293
>60 million views in under a week

Yes. People care
>>
File: 1448772319091.png (132 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1448772319091.png
132 KB, 460x459
>>63426293
>armed with long range missiles
>steel cutting lasers
>choose to fight hand to hand
>>
My workplace and friends are big indicators to me of the public conscience since their bickerings tend to reflect what happened box office wise; This is super hyped alongside star wars, everyone seemed to lose some interest in BvS after the last trailer came out.
>>
Literally everybody who isn't an autistic piece of shit wasting their life with no friends cares a great deal.

All of society's best and brightest will be pre-ordering their tickets and it'll make hundreds of millions no matter how many ugly neckbeards with aspergers syndrome complain about capeshit on 4chan
>>
>>63426293
yes, it's the russo brothers
>>
>>63426293
the only one on suicide watch will be Whedon when this not only has the biggest Marvel opening weekend but grosses more than both Avengers
>>
yeah about double the amount of people who care about BvS
>>
>>63426396

I'll bite, but only because I have a few minutes.

Tony stark in the MCU is a genius who created his awesome armor. Thats pretty much it. Sure he might be armed to the teeth, but what happens when you take that same pampered billionaire and put him up against 2 genetically superior Soldiers.

Sure, Tony is basically a walking tank in the armor, but besides that the guy has no fighting ability or any semblance of tactics when it comes to self defense except for 'blow up the enemy'

CA and WS are not only incredibly capable at hand to hand, but they are stronger and faster, combined with their experience in war. Hell, tony even had CA call the shots in Avengers before they were ever really a team because he didnt know jack shit except to fly around and blast the bad guys.

Its obvious that CA and WS are going to compromise the Iron Man suit somehow or fight him in an enclosed area. Either way, it's safe to say that its really no surprise why Tony would get his shit kicked in in the MCU.

Comic book Tony is a different story who eventually learns and becomes quite skilled and even excels in hand to hand. Put that guy in one of his better suits and he could crush CA no problem. The problem is that every character in the MCU is nerfed to shit.
>>
>>63426802
They'll get Ant-Man to fuck Tony's shit up.
>>
Of course people care, you idiot. It's Ironman vs Cap (+ Spiderman).
>>
>>63426293
literally who
>>
>>63426404
I have never heard anyone in my workplace express excitement over Marvel. Star Wars was the only thing everyone was hyped about. But the only people seeing Marvel movies are children and their families, and Marvelfags.
>>
>>63426802
this
this
this
this
this
>>
Why do you people call it "capeshit" if none of the Marvel guys even wear capes?
>>
>>63426802
>but only because I have a few minutes
don't lie faggot you have all day
>>
>>63427452
who is thor
>>
>>63426802

It's not that Tony doesn't understand tactics, it's that he doesn't want to kill Captain America. They're still friends, obviously he'd prefer to just incapacitate him. You can't shoot someone halfway.
>>
More interesting of a concept then the Avengers movies. The only Marvel movie doing something a little different (until they all team up to fight the big bad at the end)
>>
>>63427452
Why do they call them superheroes when half of them don't have superpowers?
>>
File: Capture.png (394 KB, 1485x241) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
394 KB, 1485x241
>>63426293

People care more about CW than any DC trash.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.