[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, how long of this do we have left before it implodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Realistically, how long of this do we have left before it implodes?
>>
Too long.
>>
I think around 2017/18 the box office numbers will start to deflate

It's not going to be a huge and obvious downturn, though
>>
Looks like this needs updated, because Sony got btfo over Amazing.
>>
>>63424335
It won't.

Man children and losers into le "geek culture" keep buying this shit p
>>
File: 1448921413354.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1448921413354.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
I may be a pleb but I'm pretty hyped for the Justice League movies and Sinister Six
>>
File: 1.jpg (176 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
176 KB, 1000x675
Your vote matters! Spread the word!

>>63423554

>>63423554

>>63423554
>>
I'm looking forward to X-men Apocalypse, Dr. Strange, and Venom: Carnage
>>
When there's too much content for normies to keep up with. Normies already rejected all the DC/Marvel TV shows if you look at the ratings, they can't handle devoting something like 60 hours to CW's DC universe or 30 hours to ABC's Marvel universe. They just want their 2 hours of special effects, no commitment.
>>
>>63424335
They should add the TV shows there too, since those are obviously large especially for Marvel with six proper (Daredevil, SHIELD, Carver, Jessica Jones, two upcoming Netflix Shows) shows meaning that every single week of the year has at least one new hour long Marvel superhero installment. And then you have a bit less popular DC shows like Gotham, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow.

Jesus, who the fuck has time to watch all these? Reading an issue of comics a month or watching a movie ever six months is nothing compared to 143 episodes of superhero shows airing every single year.
>>
>>63424459
>Sinister Six
It could have been fun.
But with the way Sony had been handling things, I had no more faith left in me.
>>
>>63424335
It's already happening. Avengers didn't make what they expected. bvs, civil war, some sorta suicide squad, deadpool, xmen and dr strange will all under perform. It's happening. Just hold on. At least one of those is going to be a massive flop. Either they will start making smaller budget movies or they will start cancelling the planned films.

just be patient. This time next year things will be different.
>>
>>63424406
As I understand it, Sony's deal on the spiderman IP means they have to release a movie every year or they lose the rights. So they just pump out low budget trash to keep getting royalties.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.