[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the /tv/erdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: krampus-movie-2.jpg (89 KB, 984x400) Image search: [Google]
krampus-movie-2.jpg
89 KB, 984x400
what's the /tv/erdict?
>>
it fucking sucks
>>
>>63423200
It's fucking great.
>>
9/10 desu, the ending was amazing
>>
>>63423308
TIEBREAKER
>>
Loved it. Will see it again closer to Christmas.
>>
adam scott was really sexy in it. complete daddy
>>
good.
>>
>>63423200
It's not a "smart" horror so /tv/ won't like it.
>>
>>63423200
It shouldn't be as good as it was. It was meant to be bad, fuck.
>>
>>63423200
>65% on RT

fuck I'm so conflicted on seeing it. Mike and Jay liked Fury Road which I thought was shit so I don't know what to think. the clips all look good.
>>
File: 1395446631272.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1395446631272.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>63423200

I thought it was great. Some of the dialogue can be hit or miss, but the atmosphere / and the design of the movie is really, really good. About 95% of the creatures are practical effects . So yes, we weren't lied to about the effects like The Thing 2011 ( facepalm.jpg )

But yeah, it's nice to see a horror film that feels like a homage to the Gremlins like 80's horror, but it still feels fresh
>>
>>63425940
Man From UNCLE has about a 65%, and it's one of the best spy films this year.
>>
>>63423251
>>63423227
business as usual
>>
could have used more krampus instead of mostly minions, though the jack in the box was disturbing
>>
>>63423200
best scene was the toys attacking, really reminiscent of gremlins/puppetmaster/dolls etc

krampus looked really cool.

honestly the family wasn't THAT bad. all of their development is started and finished in like 10 minutes which makes it hard to justify krampus coming over to punish them. they really should have been as shitty as the family in love the coopers or something

third act feels kind of rushed. you have most of the cast die immediately and krampus finally make his appearance around the last 20 minutes of the film

overall 6.5/10. fun flick, not worth going to the theater for imo. same with trick r treat
>>
so what happened at the end?
Trapped in some sort of purgatory?
>>
>>63423200
The maid from two and a half men was the best character in it, and she was great.

And the kids who you wanted to get killed, did. Very satisfying
>>
>>63423308
What did you like so much about the ending? I thought it was a bit of a cop out.
>>
RLM liked it, so now we have to like it too.
>>
>>63427851
This
>>
>>63427692
>though the jack in the box was disturbing
Seriously fuck that thing.
>>
>>63423200
It's good because Jay and Mike said so.
>>
>>63427886

Everyone is alive and normal at the end
>>
>>63427877
I think it's just Krampus's way of watching them
>>
>>63427877

read the comic. hes just watching them to make sure they follow xmas spirit
>>
Fuck the Jack in the Box and Krampus' mask was cool, yet dumb looking.
>>
Just saw it, my friend and I were freaking out during the roof jumping scene. Easily the best part of the movie.
>>
>>63429048
Roof jumping was fucking dope. It's like a perfect introduction to the guy, shows how imposing and brutal he is without saying a word.
>>
>>63429135
And his wink he gave Omi in the flashback showed how much of an asshole he could be.
>>
It's probably one of the best PG 13 horror films I've ever seen. It's not gonna be scary if you're an adult, but to the average 13 year old? Yes.
>>
>>63429399
I don't know, Krampus fucking scraed me, along with the Jack in the Box and whatever was burrowing in the snow.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.