[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tv actor from a beloved show gets a movie role >ends up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
>tv actor from a beloved show gets a movie role
>ends up quitting show because he wants to focus on his movie career
>never shows up in a main role for a successful movie or tv show ever again
Surely we all know at least one actor like this. Post 'em.

This guy's leaving Teen Wolf after working on Maze Runner. Bet we don't see him in anything good once he's finished with Maze Runner.
>>
Teen Wolf went to shit after Season 3 so I can't say I blame him.
>>
>>63413915

Allison left and she hasnt been seen since
>>
File: robert sheehan.jpg (182 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
robert sheehan.jpg
182 KB, 800x1200
>>63413915
JUST
>>
File: bwoc.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bwoc.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>63413915

>I used to own this town
>>
>>63413915
I bet you we do see him in anything good once he's finished with Maze Runner.
>>
File: Steve Carell.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Steve Carell.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>>
>>63414077
Try watching love hate season one
Dumb cunt
>>
>>63413915
He's half decent as an actor actually, had him pegged for Spideyman.
>>
>I DON'T NEED COMMUNITY
>I'M GONNA BECOME A FAMOUS RAP GOD GUYS
>I'M GONNA BECOME A FAMOUS STANDUP GENIUS GUYS
>I'M GONNA BE SPIDER-MAN GUYS
>I'M GONNA MAKE IT BIG GUYS
>>
>>63414077
Holy shit, this guy was just the prefect example of how to be a fucking faggot. Love to know who advised him to leave Misfits.
>>
I saw Scorch Trials recently. It was fucking awful and he was a big part of it. I'm so glad he didn't land the Spider-man role.
>>
File: 1052367.jpg (28 KB, 468x461) Image search: [Google]
1052367.jpg
28 KB, 468x461
>>63413915
>leaves NYPD Blue to become a movie star
>all of his movies flop
>comes back to tv
>>
>>63414498
Sorry Bob, did you get offended? I'm sure your career is going JUST great :)
>>
>>63414126
My fuckin show. So damn good and cheesy. Would reboot but they would probably make it darker
>>
>>63414319
It stings.

I really thought he'd make it, I really did.

>>63413915
Same with J Law and the Harry Potter cast. If I was an agent and my talent wanted to be a big guy in hollywood, I'd tell him steer clear of this young adult shit unless you want to be hot shit for 5 years and then a Jeopardy question for all eternity.
>>
>>63413915
Isn't bailing on a movie that he agreed to do after money was spent and it was in production what caused Mike Myers to get blackballed?

>>63414636
His show's still coming next year. He could have finished Commmunity in the mean time, but thinking only of himself he bailed at the first opportunity.

And he makes it hard for me to re-watch the episodes with him in it knowing how much a selfish prick he is.
>>
File: net worth.png (212 KB, 865x379) Image search: [Google]
net worth.png
212 KB, 865x379
>>63414319
I know you're all a bunch of contrarian faggots, but you know he was nominated for an oscar back in february right?
Nevermind the shit loads of high-grossing rom coms he's done

If anything, he's how you make the transition from tv to film right
>>
>>63415142
Did I trigger you, tumblr? Sorry for the hurt feelings, kiddo.
>>
>>63415171
>fuck facts
>my neet sensibilities are the only evidence I need
>>
File: shel1.jpg (115 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
shel1.jpg
115 KB, 300x379
>>63413915
the OG
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.