[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One will protect you. The other five will try to kill you. Choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 468361-248371.jpg (166 KB, 1029x598) Image search: [Google]
468361-248371.jpg
166 KB, 1029x598
One will protect you. The other five will try to kill you. Choose wisely.
>>
>>63407090
Jason Bourne. Easy.
>>
>>63407090
whichever would give in to my homosexual advances so I could at least have some fun before I die
>>
Get some rest James, you look tired.

BWREEEEEE
BWREEEEEE
>>
>>63407090

>Punisher couldn't protect his family
>Bond couldn't protect his wife
>Malvo's a self-centered faggot only concerned with himself.
>Mike couldn't protect his son
>John McClane has saved his wife, daughter and son
>Bourne couldn't protect his girlfriend.
>>
>>63407090
I'd take Malvo, you want that kind of almost supernatural power on your side.
>>
>>63407090
That's die hard 4 John. The dude that flung a motorcycle at a helicopter and made it explode. The dude that got exploded onto a harrier jet, hung on to it, fell like 3 stories onto a crumbling highway and slid down, and walked away with a few scratches. The dude that shot through himself point blank to shoot the bad guy and was totally fine a few minutes later with some bandages. I'll take him please.
>>
>>63407354

The F-35 is not a harrier, take pride in American engineering damn you. Other than that, you're right.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>63407222

>craig
>bond
>>
>>63407501
I just know a harrier is one that hovers from movies and video games. F-forgive me...
>>
BWEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BWEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63407688
>implying craig's bond had a wife
>I tried to be clever and now everyone can see what a fucktard I am.
>>
The Punisher is built like a tank and has far more experience than any of the others. He is also prepared to use any means necessary to achieve his objective. Bourne would be the toughest opponent for him to deal with.
>>
>>63407354
This. McClane has the greatest plot armor in movie history which makes him invincible.
>>
Bond as protector. Not because he's the best at it (far from it), but because if he was one of the five after your arse you're going to be dead no matter what. The others can be stopped far more easily than Mr. Bang Bang Kiss Kiss.
>>
>>63407769
>far more experience than any of the others
Hell no. He's a stupid undercover cop, there's no way he has more experience or training than government assassins Bourne and Bond.
>>
Bond. And he would double as my swagger coach
>>
>>63407860

He was ex-military before he was a cop, he was in Desert Storm in Jane's movie
>>
>>63407248
But Malvo was injured by a hobbit and a borderline retarded person killed him.
>>
>>63407090
Lorne Malvo will protect me. No other option. That cunt survives everything except for Tom Hanks son.
>>
>>63407090
Bond. We'd both make it out of the deathtraps that the other 5 would put us in and leave us to escape, when they could just put a bullet in our heads.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.