[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"The thing I don’t understand about the suicide person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>"The thing I don’t understand about the suicide person is the people who try and commit suicide for some reason they don’t die and that’s it. They stop trying. Why? Why don’t they just keep trying? What has changed? Is their life any better now? No. In fact it’s worse because now they’ve found out one more thing you stink at. Okay, that’s why these people don’t succeed in life to begin with. Because they give up too easy. I say, pills don’t work, try a rope. Car won’t start in the garage, get a tune up. You know what I mean? There’s nothing more rewarding than reaching a goal you have set for yourself."

How the fuck did Jerry get away with this edgy joke?
>>
>>63405748
Holy shit, that's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>63405748
He's Jewish
>>
the 90's were a simpler, edgier time. SJWs didn't exist yet
>>
>>63405748
He only performed in international waters so the cops couldn't arrest him for it.
>>
>>63405748
aint nothing wrong with jokes. as for suicide, well the attempt helped me find new perspective and made me more assertive
>>
>>63405891
That's why Jesus did it.
>>
>>63405748
That's the best joke he's got.
>>
>>63405891

Why did you stop trying?
>>
>>63405748
DUDE WHATS THE DEAL WITH PEANUTS LMAO
>>
>>63405748

Suicide attempters have very high propability of succeeding in a later attempt, unless it was a shitty cry for attention with substance overdose.
>>
>>63405974
because I no longer wanted to die,instead of hurting myself I started hurting those who had driven me to feeling crappy about my situation
>>
>>63406078
revenge is a good motivator
>>
>>63406132
yep. its also good for self esteem.also movies lie,its best served hot
>>
File: 03b.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
03b.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>63405951
>literally so basic joke that i've made the same shit up myself
>it's his funniest joke
>he has 800 million and i'm thousands in debt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.