[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Friday. You rush home from school, put your heavy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1448915635234-2.jpg (172 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448915635234-2.jpg
172 KB, 720x540
>It's a Friday. You rush home from school, put your heavy load down, rush home to the TV, and OMG [Lupin/Inuyasha/Fooly Cooly/Lupin/Sailor moon/Eva/Tenchi/DBZ] is on TV!!!!
>Not only that, but your parents decide you've been good this week. They take you out to dinner, and you enjoy your Pepsi and your mediocre-yet-endearing slice(s) of pizza
>When you get home, there's a "TV Movie Special Event" for one of these shows. Will Goku die? Will Zenigata (temporarily) go soft and become friends with Lupin? Will Kagmoe and Inuyasha remove Shikon Jewel? Will Spike die at the end?
>You huddle up in your room, comfy, lights turned out, to watch this epic event.
>When it's over, you go to sleep, and it still sticks in your head
I was born in 1997. What was this feeling like, /tv/?

You're going to say "underage!!!" or "Those shows were still around in the early 2000s, you practically grew up in them, how could you not know them?", but the thing is, I don't remember anything from ages 3-6 other than floating shapes, colors, and drinking from a sippy cup.
>>
most of those came on at night iirc

i'm canadian and don't remember if we got toonami, but I mostly watched the Saturday FOX block w/ Monster Rancher, fighting foodons, ultimate muscle etc.
>>
>>63405089
Damn a lot of my faves in OPs pic.
>>
>>63405089
>I don't remember anything from ages 3-6 other than floating shapes, colors, and drinking from a sippy cup.
You've posted these exact same lines in other threads before
>>
That's a lot of pleb taste m8.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4

This almost brings a tear to my eye. The amount of nostalgia a two minute video can produce is incredible.
>>
>>63406445
that anime is boring crap
manga is better
>>
>>63405089
Britbong here, this was great we had a slightly different selection but it was still good feels.

Weekends were best feel, because saturday morning anime block was the best; Pokemon, Digimon and Yugioh
>>
>>63407073

Bonjour, Reddit
>>
all anime sucks

posted from my thinkpad
>>
File: 1449447521341.webm (123 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449447521341.webm
123 KB, 320x240
>>63405089
I was born in 1997. Stop being a faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.