[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop watching it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1435423627692.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1435423627692.gif
2 MB, 316x213
It is shit and you know it. You just need to drop it now. It is time to move onto something better.

What is it /tv/? What do you need to just drop and get it over with already?
>>
>>63400283
>It is shit and you know it. You just need to drop it now. It is time to move onto something better.

>What do you need to just drop and get it over with already?

this board tbvh
>>
the 10 billionth star wars comments
>>
>>63400392
You are here forever, anon.
>>
File: 12 sad.jpg (48 KB, 537x539) Image search: [Google]
12 sad.jpg
48 KB, 537x539
Doctor Who. I know it's garbage and every new episode only ever pisses me off, but I keep coming back hoping for some decent science fiction.

I don't even know why anymore.
>>
>>63400283
The blacklist.

I have no idea how it is still on the air. I have no idea why they have james spader player his character like robert california instead of alan shore.
>>
>>63400283

I still put up with new Simpsons. I don't enjoy a second of it, but because I love what it once was and hope it will one day be what I know it can be again.
>>
It used to be HIMYM, but that ended.
>>
>>63402125
At least the showrunners were willing to give viewers one last kick in the dick for the finale to guarantee no one would rewatch the series.

Could you imagine if they actually kept all the character growth everyone went through since they decided on the ending back in season 2? Preposterous, better to go with the ending filmed 7 years before it aired.
>>
>>63400283
Dropped Walking Dead this season, feels good.
>>
>>63400546
They started putting Keene in tight tank tops and shit. They also made her based. That scene where I thought they were going full SJW with the transgendered Muslim, only to have Keene pull a gun on her, renege on the deal to save her, and the comment about if she would be sent to a male prison.

It's especially crazy because keene suuucked in season 1, now she makes me diamonds.
>>
the only thing right now is Into the Badlands
only thing keeping me from dropping it is the alright fight scenes and women
last thing I dropped was supergirl after 4 episodes
>>
the flash
>>
File: keen.jpg (12 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
keen.jpg
12 KB, 236x354
>>63403224
I guess since this anon is a faggot, Ill post the chick he is talking about.
>>
File: keene.png (429 KB, 446x504) Image search: [Google]
keene.png
429 KB, 446x504
>>63403526
>posting last years keene

She is blond this season
>>
The Walking Dead

I just googled it and there could apparently be 12 seasons
>>
Scandal.

On season 5 and I can't drop it because of how much I loved season 2 and 3. Its fucking garbage now.
>>
>>63400283
The Walking Dead.
>>
I tried AHS but goddamn that show is terrible.
>>
the wire
i was tricked by you fucking shitlords into watching this garbage
>le best show ever meme xDDD
>>
>>63400283
nothin

Was watching SOA but dropped after season 2.
>>
>>63404762
>underage

Get out
>>
>>63400536
>Doctor Who
>Science Fiction

Doctor Who has never EVER been science fiction. It's simply a children's show.
>>
File: fallingeyes2.png (521 KB, 441x577) Image search: [Google]
fallingeyes2.png
521 KB, 441x577
I did this with Falling Skies way too long
I did actually drop it before the last couple seasons though at least
>>
>>63404837
So you missed out on Ben and Maggie? Lucky you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.