[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeland Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Homeland_SuperPowers_Saul.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Homeland_SuperPowers_Saul.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
Lets discuss tonight's episode bros
>>
Did Saul get Keked again?
>>
> that shit show is still on tv
>>
I like Carrie and Astrid working together to get Quinn
>>
Why are they letting Allison go about unsupervised at this point?
>>
How many times is Quinn going to have a close call. I bet they're finally gonna kill the fucker next episode. See the previews on Homeland's Youtube channel
>>
Season 4 is fucking great, so much better once Brody fucked off
>>
tried getting back into it with this new season. but after season 3 idk.

its weird despite it being a bad season i miss damien lewis the show kinda loses the purpose without his character.
>>
>>63395681
this show is boring as shit. the Quinn storyline is retarded. Eowyn is a shit villain. Cancel it please.
>>
I just watched the first 5 minutes, and Dar Adal is a fucking retard.

How is he Director of the CIA? I can scarcely remember one time he did anything where he wasn't just a hurdle for Carrie and/or Saul.
>>
>>63398209

I think he knows that she's guilty but is afraid of what it would do to the agency if proven. He'll prolly use her then have her disappear or something.
>>
>>63398286

And as the Director he has the most to lose if it's investigated and proven true.
>>
>>63398463

He's not. He's pretending he is Allison's asset.

>>63397227

Did you miss the scene where it showed that the black dude is following her around?
>>
>>63398463
He thinks the Russians will kill him for having had his asset fuck up.
>>
Realistically, I don't think Quinn would ever be able to operate ever again (or even walk around or think clearly), but we'll see what the show does with him.
>>
It's obvious Quinn will die when Carrie has the doctors wake him to get details about the terrorists. This show would be even more boring if Quinn somehow lives.
>>
>>63399014
This.

Also..
>standing there waiting to be gassed to death
>not taking the chance to shout and scream things like "you paedo-worshipping, goat-fucking sandniggers"
>>
>>63399330
also not taking the opportunity to just turn around and not let them use the video. lmao
>>
>>63399330
I don't remember quite properly if he was breathing or not, but if he wasn't then maybe he was trying to "dry drown" where you go into a coma from asphyxiation which would have prevented the poison from entering into his lungs therefore minimizing the damage. overall this season is pretty cliché and dumb so I doubt they would be smart enough to think of that angle.
>>
>>63399384
>they were going to attack Berlin, and now they're going to die like dogs in the desert
>turn Raqqa into a parking lot

Yeah, he seems very sympathetic.
>>
>>63399821
>How do you want your episode of homeland?
Just Quinn my shit up
>>
why is the thread so tiny
>>
GOOD EPISODE
>>
File: quinn.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
quinn.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Season 5 has basically been "just fuck Quinn's shit up" the season
>>
Im enjoying season 5

>mostly just want to see annoying journalist raped tortured and executed by syrians
>>
>>63402350

I kinda expect this to happen desu
>>
>another Paris
Was she referring to the recent Bataclan, etc. attacks or the Charlie Hebdo attacks?
>>
File: 435.jpg (23 KB, 444x384) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
23 KB, 444x384
fuck this fag
>>
>>63403162
Probably Bataclan, since I don't think Charlie Hebdo counts as a mass attack

In that scene Allison's head was facing away from the screen so maybe they dubbed in that line
>>
>>63403211
nah
>>63403162
dubbed in voice to make show relevant
>>
>they'll keep trying to attack us no matter what so don't even bother stopping them, even when you might know something
Holy shit how can one woman be so dumb and irritating?
>>
Hopefully Quinn lives. An immortal operator isn't a bad thing. As long as it isn't over the top superhero type.
>>
>dad tells me he is watching homeland
>im quiet
>dont do it
>WHAT SEASON YOU AT DAD?
>4
when did you find out youre familiy is full of plebs?
>>
>>63403957
I expect Quinn will live, but you can't exactly use him as a secret agent anymore when he was on a terrorist video broadcast worldwide
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.