[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never actually seen an episode of The X-Files before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: xfiles.jpg (464 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
464 KB, 2000x1333
I've never actually seen an episode of The X-Files before. Whats a good episode to start with? It doesn't have to be the first since I know its something of a procedural.
I'm pretty sure I've seen an infographic guide to the show before the followed different storylines, but I can't find it on google

Also X-Files general if you want
>>
just watch it all dude, is your time really that important?
>>
File: 1431478834235.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431478834235.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
start with the first one
>>
>>63395152
I'd rather just catch an episode after the writers have figured the show out than wade through the first season before I know if I even like it
>>
>>63395195
first season is one of the better ones, it's the last few seasons where it really goes to shit
>>
While it is partly a procedural, it doesn't follow the "no character development, no story arc" routine that procedural are infamous for. It's really best to start from the beginning, and while the first season is rough around the edges it's still pretty good.

But, if you really want just some of the more memorable episodes to go with for now, I recommend the following:

Die Hand Die Verletzt
Home
The Post-Modern Prometheus (my personal favorite)
>>
>>63395250
>>63395316
Guess I'll start at the front, thanks
>>
>>63395316
the first season is great if you want heavy early 90s nostalgia
>>
BLURAY RELEASE WHEN
>>
Best episode: "Eve"
>>
>>63395102
Just kill yourself you fucking disgusting piece of garbage.
>>
>>63395165
ayy lmao
>>
>>63398119
That's not Beyond the Sea
>>
is this a birth a brand new meme?
>>
Might be just me but I think episode 1 is a pretty good place to start
>>
>>63395102
Look up the myth arc and watch that.
>>
>>63395195
The earlier the season the better with X Files when it comes to the myth arc.
>>
>>63398119
>>63398407

That's not "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose".
>>
>>63398478
Wut? What about this thread is memetic whatsoever?
>>
>>63395316
Dont start with the ending but the 2 hour series finale is fucking legendary!
>>
Start with Little Green Men, maybe? It's season 2, solid start.
>>
>>63398603
faggots wanting to be spoonfed by asking which is the best episode of X Files
>>
>>63398394
The ayy lmao alien actually comes from X-Files, coincidentally
>>
>>63395652
12/12/15
>>
Season 1 Episode 1, you autistic child.
>>
I just started from the beginning about a week ago and I'm halfway through the 2nd. There hasn't been too many filler episodes imo.
>>
the first episode is actually really good
>>
>>63395652
Today faggot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.