[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is SNL finally starting to get funny again. Seems the writer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is SNL finally starting to get funny again. Seems the writers are becoming less PC this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX7rliyPF48
>>
>>63391960
Starting when? 2 weeks before Trump was on the black guy was pleading to the audience to vote for a politician instead of people like Trump/Carson. There was no joke.
>>
>>63391960
So you're just going to keep eating garbage and telling yourself it's not?
>>
I grew up watching SNL, it's time for it to be kill.
>>
>>63391960
is that actually renner?
>>
>>63392130
People have been uttering those exact words since the mid 80s
>>
>>63391960
Was that supposed to be funny?
>>
>>63391960
that was really bad, it's like a Chapelle skit with no balls. They're trying to be like haha black people but they can't say anything that's even close to sounding racist
>>
>No matter what I do I can't win
>That's the blackest thing you said all night

sNiggered slightly but the rest was bullshit.
>>
>>63391960
>video unrelated
>>
>>63392177
Same could be said about my grandpa, doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>63391960
>avenger's sketch
there was a justice league sketch in the 00s but i can't find it anywhere
>>
>>63391960

hasn't been funny in over 20 years. too many jews on staff. why so many jews?
>>
>>63391960
>not sjw trash
>posts video with two niggers and a white blonde women

is this some sort of reverse meta bait or something?
>>
>>63394111
b8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.