[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many of you guys are gonna watch the Hateful Eight ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: uno.jpg (70 KB, 649x488) Image search: [Google]
uno.jpg
70 KB, 649x488
how many of you guys are gonna watch the Hateful Eight ?
>>
I'll watch it at some point.
>>
>>63391083
eight of us :^)
>>
>>
>>63391083

I just need confirmation if "that" scene is in it.

If it is, no. fucking. dice.
>>
>>63391083
I'll watch it before Force Awakens
>>
>>63391083
>watching a kuk film by a kuk director
>>
I want to see it, but in a show of solidarity with the slighted police officers I will not attend any theater showings.

Not that I was ever a chance of me not pirating it anyhow.
>>
Don't you mean
The h8ful 8 :^)
>>
>>63391083
the hat3fu1 eigh7
>>
I'm not paying money to see the literal scene of a white guy sucking black cock directed by kekintino
>>
WARM
>>
>>63391083
I'm not paying money to see any future tarentino films after watching Django Unchained.
>>
I've lost patience with Tarantino desu
>>
Yeah, I might check it out in the theater if I get time.
>>
>>63391855
Bravo
>>
Definitely not in theaters. I saw the trailer and wasn't really drawn in by the premise. I'll watch it when it comes out on video.
>>
I aint sitting in no theater for 3+ hours, friends.
>>
File: 1325372708401.png (156 KB, 274x277) Image search: [Google]
1325372708401.png
156 KB, 274x277
I'm driving two and a half hours to see it in 70mm with my sister on Christmas day. I wasn't crazy about Django but it'll be fun to take a road trip.
>>
Why would I watch it if I already know that all the major characters die?
>>
tim roth got that christoph waltz thing going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXHOCbj0yU&index=9&list=PLjEUhIOwKaE-sWIv53uKjTYRW3We4PLMi
>>
If there is any gay sex stuff in it, then i'll pass on it. While I like the action in Tarantino flicks, some of his weird fetishes make them less then ideal to take females on dates.

Now that I think about it, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill all had weird rape/foot crap in them. What the fuck is his problem?
>>
if the clips are any indication it looks like roth, goggins and russell are having the most fun with the material and everybody else is just grumbling through it
>>
>>63391083
EVERYONE. EVERYONE WILL WATCH IT.
>>
>>63391813
The b8full m8
>>
>>63391446
317 Fartos
>>
>>63396311
Christ.
>>
>>63391652
It is, per people that attended early screenings.
>>
>>63394343
I'm taking my old friend to see it up in Chicago at The Music Box, day after.
>>
>>63391083
not a chance. well ill download it for free so that i can shitpost about it. but Tarantino will never make another dollar from me. I took a vow after how terrible Inglorious Basterds was when i went to the cinema to watch it.
>>
>>63394343
saw django with some friends on christmas. i wasn't really into the movie either, but it was pretty comfy after eating christmas dindin.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.