[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cinematography Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar Is anyone else pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the-revenant-fn01.jpg (123 KB, 851x478) Image search: [Google]
the-revenant-fn01.jpg
123 KB, 851x478
>Cinematography Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar
Is anyone else pissed how much film has been simplified into memes? This is literally all anyone cares about with The Revenant. Not the artistic themes, or what it means to be human, or why ultimatley it matters. It's just a product just like a big mac.
>Cinematography
>Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar
That's all these critics and viewers are sqwaking like a bunch of retarded parrots
>>
Eddie Redmayne is gonna win because it's 2015
>>
>>63388530
>expecting artistic merit from a bloated over-saturated mess that is modern cinema

>paying money at the box office for something which advertises products to you
>>
I don't get why they had to make it in to a revenge flick, the real events were interesting enough to make a good movie on their own.
>>
>>63388530

>Leonardo DiCaprio
>artistic

I think the Bear should get the Oscar.
>>
>>63388609
but in real lifehe eventually went in search for revenge
>>
>>63388778
Yeah, but he forgave the guys who left him because they legitimately thought he wouldn't make it and they were in hostile territory.

And he didn't have a son for them to kill.
>>
>>63388530
I've seen the film. Ask me anything.
>>
>>63388901
What's a good lotion to keep my hands from cracking in cold, dry weather?
>>
>>63388901
Is the rape scene cap worthy?
>>
>>63388939

how about you just be a man you nancy
>>
>>63388530
The film would not have got as much attention without Dicaprio. The awareness raised among the less learned than your average filmbuff kind of set the standards of discussion lower than the acceptable levels. I have noticed that.
>>
>>63388530
OP is a faggot
Leo dicrapio is a faggot
inaradoodoo is a faggot

CASE DISMISSED
>>
>>63388939
Anal Lube
>>63388991
Full Leo ass penetration. Big hairy bear dong. Good stuff.
>>
>>63388530
why do you give a shit about critics or /tv/?
Be glad that there are still people making interesting films and enjoy it
If you're lucky, one day you'll meet a like-minded girl and watch films together without checking your phones or asking each other what's going on
>>
>>63388530
>Not the artistic themes, or what it means to be human, or why ultimatley it matters. It's just a product just like a big mac.

Yeah, dude. That's the first thing I think of when I hear DiCaprio, Tom Hardy and Inarritu.
>>
I'm going to see it for my birthday next month.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.