[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karl Pilkington >favorite movie is a David Lynch film >always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1443216501653.png (104 KB, 316x442) Image search: [Google]
1443216501653.png
104 KB, 316x442
Karl Pilkington
>favorite movie is a David Lynch film
>always exploring the world and having new experiences
>seeks to deepen his mind while still keeping his own personal self the same

Ricky Gervais
>always spouting the "politically correct" to seem like he's got the moral high ground
>always trying to seem intelectual
>actually dumb
>favorite movie is probably some holocaust oscarbait
>>
No one thinks Ricky Gervais is smart though
>>
I liked karl much more than ricky desu
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 500x637
Karl confirmed for enlightened being.
>>
>>63387809
I think you mean this as a joke but Karl actually IS an enlightened being.
>>
>>63387870
Wasn't joking bro, I've always thought this about Karl. He's a personal hero of mine.
>>
>>63387582
There are actually people who thinks Karl is dumb and enjoy when he is doing thinks he doesn't enjoy instead of the clearly superior show The Moaning of Life, where he actually enjoys the things he do and doesn't complain.
>>
Ricky is a pseudo-intellectual. He always think's he's right.

Once Karl asked 'What do you call the gremlins in 'Gremlins'?'

Ricky being an ignorant cunt just shouts 'You idiot! They're called 'Gremlins'!

They're actually called 'Mogwai'.
>>
I'd thump his monkey, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: IMG_9280s.jpg (126 KB, 1874x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9280s.jpg
126 KB, 1874x1000
>yfw a 50 year old man seriously took these images and thought they were 'deep'
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (384 KB, 474x354) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
384 KB, 474x354
>>63388342
>>
See the thing is Karl Pilkington is NATURALLY quiet a dim guy.

Yet he has a massive interest in the world and always keeps his mind open, and you have to respect that
>>
>>63387582
lynch didn't direct kes though
>>
>>63388267
That's one of the biggest things that bothers me in th XFM shows.
>>
>>63388524
He's talking about the elephant man
>>
>>63388342
why do people use cigars to look tough?
it makes faggots like me look like try hards when i want to enjoy one
>>
What about that third guy whose name I can't remember? He's a bit of a cunt too.
>>
>>63388342
these new age militant atheists are fucking retarded.Few months ago a very influential figure of our nation,who did many humanitarian works and used to be a great scientist,passed away.Everyone was genuinely mourning his death as he was one of the best of our kind.

Then came the militant atheists whining their ass off about how he was not a ideal role model and his image is actually a danger to the youth as he associated himself with religion.And the then came the vegans capitalizing on his death claiming he was great cuz he was a vegetarian.
>>
>>63388733
Just how horrible of a death did that guy receive? I thought you couldn't even "look" at the "elephant's foot" without pretty much dying instantly. Or is that myth shit?
>>
File: Steven Merchant.jpg (33 KB, 599x459) Image search: [Google]
Steven Merchant.jpg
33 KB, 599x459
>>63388796
SPEEEEEEEEED DEMON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HdvhaSmg3U

3:45
>>
>>63387582
>>favorite movie is probably some holocaust oscarbait
It's The Godfather
>>
>>63387582
>always spouting the "politically correct" to seem like he's got the moral high ground

he spends his time posting pictures of his "mong face" on twitter and has a sitcom where the only joke is him doing the mong face.
>>
>>63388267
what? you dont call a gremlin a mogwai, they are 2 different things.
>>
>>63388927
http://nautil.us/blog/chernobyls-hot-mess-the-elephants-foot-is-still-lethal
>300 seconds will produce a relatively quick death, which is better than many alternatives.
>After just 30 seconds of exposure, dizziness and fatigue will find you a week later. Two minutes of exposure and your cells will soon begin to hemorrhage; four minutes: vomiting, diarrhea, and fever. 300 seconds and you have two days to live.
>>
>>63389043
merchant actually goes fucking mental at him, what the fuck is that about?!
>>
Carl is a complete moron with just barely enough common sense to function in life. Hes intellectually on the same level as a 12 year old. Everything he says is fueled by ignorance, is often wrong or grossly over simplified and usually offensive. Its fucking funny watching him, don't get me wrong, but I'm laughing AT him, for being such a burk. I dont look up to him in any way and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>63389223
He can't handle banter. He has this superiority complex over Karl and when Karl utterly destroys him he gets in a little shitty.
>>
File: 1433045082759.gif (208 KB, 204x191) Image search: [Google]
1433045082759.gif
208 KB, 204x191
>>63389043
Classic.
>>
>>63389322
says the spacker who can't spell berk!
>>
Karl has been scripted by Ricky since xfm series 3.

Not that this is a problem, every comedy you've ever enjoyed is scripted.

Still enjoy em
>>
>>63389500
you say that like its fact, proof?
>>
>>63389500
Karl being a fucking 15 year old running gag is just as funny though
>>
>>63387582
>a fedora is better than being a faggot

hey reddit
>>
>>63389864
>a fedora
amazing buzzwords bro sure showed up
*tips reddit*
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.