[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actor deaths that will hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 250x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 250x319
Some that come to mind are Jim Carrey
Steve Carrel
Stan Lee
Gene Wilder
Harrison Ford
Mark Hamill

I'm not saying it'd hurt, but what are your stances on Adam Sandler or Kevin James dying?
>>
File: 1399933008186.png (492 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1399933008186.png
492 KB, 800x770
If you're between the ages of like 18-25 or so, pretty much all of your favorite actors are going to die in your lifetime.

Deal with it
>>
>>63383933

Jim Carrey has gone completely haywire and his death would only be sweet release at this point. It would be a mercy.

Stan Lee is a hack who cares.

The rest would hurt.
>>
File: 0txuFP0.jpg (24 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
0txuFP0.jpg
24 KB, 640x427
>>63384006
anon, you could wake up dead tomorrow.
>>
>>63384083

I woke up dead once and it was awful.
>>
>>63383933
>Jim Carrey
oh no not my ace ventura and dumb & dumber!

rip so sad
>>
>>63384083
>>63384107
I woke up this morning and got myself a gun
>>
>>63383933
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Tom Cruise
>>
I'm honestly surprised Gene Wilder is not dead
>>
>>63383933
Jeff Goldblum
Bill Murray
>>
>>63383933
Christopher Lee
Ian McKellen
Stephen Fry
>>
>>63385035
Eeesh, sorry man but Christopher Lee died like 3 months ago.
>>
>>63385035
plus Michael Gambon
Brian Cox
Will Smith
Tom Hanks
>>
>>63383933
>Steve Carrel
>Gene Wilder
>Mark Hamill
never heard of any of these
>>
>>63385056
it still hurts anon ;_;7
>>
>>63383933
Button Lee
Juan Ovyu
>>
>>63385088
Funny guy, Office, etc
Willy Wonka
Luke Skywalker
>>
For me when they die it doesn't hurt because I don't know them, or only know them through their art. The thing I hate is when an actor I really love moves to that late stage of their career where they may have one more big hit in their twilight years but basically their days of getting great roles and being very productive are done.

Think Sean Connery, Gene Hackman, maybe even De Niro Pacino and that generation at this point.

Connery is done, Hackman probably so, and if De Niro or Pacino had a great film at this point you'd be delighted but also very surprised.
>>
File: 90.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>63383933

Donald Trump
>>
File: spurdo.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
7 KB, 473x454
Do people really feel that bad when actors die? Most of time they're old and past it, and if they're not it just seems a bit disappointing because you'd have liked to see them in something else.
>>
>>63385336
I mean, when I see it I say to myself 'Aw.. gee that sucks :/'
>>
>>63385248
>implying you can stump the Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 214x317
To think, a day either near or far when this man can be at peace. No more alimony, no more barbershop visits, no more two bit Furry Vengeance style roles. Just peace. He has known supreme happiness, and has known supreme JUST. He's a man amongst men, who lived his life as best he could. And as he lays there old and gray, the last bits of light flickering in his eyes before the rhapsody of eternal rest takes it all away, he utters one final thing: "Just unfuck...my...shit". The life support machine will beep a few last times before he flatlines, like rain pitter pattering on an old window pane. His hair, deformed by years of alimony payments, will revert back to normal. The curse lifted, he slips away smiling that Brendan smile. And as they close his eyes and prepare to carry on with the death services, we'll know he was okay in the end. "Sleep tight sweet Brendan", I'll say before going back to my usual shit posting, "You won't wake up inside. You were too good for this world anyway".
>>
how will /tv/ feel when Lucas dies?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 358x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 358x450
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.