[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rampage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Rampage-poster.png (346 KB, 378x513) Image search: [Google]
Rampage-poster.png
346 KB, 378x513
So, after all these years can we finally agree that this is the best Uwe Boll movie?
>>
It is.
>>
What has he been doing lately?

I haven't heard anything about him or any projects of his in a few years
>>
>killing all those chicks in the salon for not fucking him
Pretty edgy bro
>>
the ending was shit though.

>whole town gets massacred
>guy is missing whole time
>his parents act like it's something minor

is the second movie worth watching?
>>
>>63383695
>>63383721
You guys are silly. Postal is his best work, and is actually a funny movie.
>>
>>63383760
Sounds like Elliot Rodger's wet dream.
>>
File: cant troll the boll.jpg (18 KB, 299x331) Image search: [Google]
cant troll the boll.jpg
18 KB, 299x331
RETARDED
CHINESE
ALI BABAS

>tfw bollposting will never be a thing ._.
>>
>>63383695
This is a legit good movie though. I'd say it's on par with Falling Down.
>>
File: 1349206925434.jpg (16 KB, 298x387) Image search: [Google]
1349206925434.jpg
16 KB, 298x387
>>63383695
>Killing spree is basically a cover up for the bank heist
>>
>>63383910
>VETARDED VIZARD IN DE FOREST
>>
>>63384030
Didn't he burn the money though or something?
I just remember bits and pieces of those movie, like he was one of those edgelords who saw the Dark Knight and tried to emulate the Joker.
>>
>>63384158
he printed fake money before he began, which he then burned instead of the real money
>>
File: über pol.jpg (19 KB, 321x337) Image search: [Google]
über pol.jpg
19 KB, 321x337
>>63384079
ZE AVENGERS ARE NOT EGZISTING
>>
>>63383760
I thought he killed them because he took his mask off in front of them which would have ruined his plan to frame his friend
>>
Dafur was alright
>>
>>63383695
I unironically like his movies
Most of them anyway
>>
File: 1449065578335.jpg (25 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1449065578335.jpg
25 KB, 500x300
>>63383695
hehe... meme
>>
It’s a decent movie.

My biggest issue is the poor use of the camera, it was extremely shaky in moments it didn't need to, but it added impact in some others where it was needed. It was also surprisingly “realistic”, IE, you see the protag reload his weapons and the way he prepared himself and all made sense. And at no point it made him likeable. Had some tense moments as well like the sandwich scene.

Admittedly I haven’t seen much of Uwe. Planning on seeing POSTAL on January, I wanted to watch it after finishing both POSTAL games but I just forgot about it.

It has nothing on similar movies like Falling Down but it’s pleasantly enjoyable.
>>
>>63385166
Nice bot.
>>
>>63383773

No, he literally fights through swat teams with stormtrooper accuracy
>>
In the directors commentary for Postal, he actually answers a cell phone call and speaks german for a few minutes during the commentary no fucks given. Later he explains that the German government pays him in stolen jew gold to make terrible movies, theres even a scene in Postal with him and mini-me and he has some nazi ingots.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.