[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HP-verse and other related shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: totally not Doctor Who.jpg (247 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
totally not Doctor Who.jpg
247 KB, 615x820
They want to make a whole trilogy based on the adventures of the wizard David Attenborough? I don't know. It might turn into a dumb action movie instead. Rowling is writing this does it mean it's canon with the book series.
>>
do they really have to shove this ugly motherfucker into everything now?
>>
>>63382497

He's the new Benedict Cumberbatch, so yes.
>>
>>63382413
How come Redmayne is the new hot shit? He's everywhere.
>>
>only being made if warners dccu falls on its face (which seems to be the case now thanks to the recent teaser/trailer)
>rowling is writing
>steve kloves is helping her
Its going to be shit
>>
File: original.jpg (97 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
97 KB, 640x450
>>63382497
Too bad because I always imagined him as a sort of young Charles Darwin, Joseph Banks type of character.
>>
File: 3242352.png (196 KB, 561x270) Image search: [Google]
3242352.png
196 KB, 561x270
Harry Potter has a pretty deep lore. Perhaps it's good we're going to see more of it.
Btw it's going to take place in 1926 United States. I hope they encounter the muggle president (based Calvin Coolidge). Apparently Rowling liked him enough to make a wizard counterpart who was the minister of magic at the time.
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (49 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
49 KB, 524x700
>1920s
>New York
>wizards
>autumn

Will this be the comfiest movie ever made?
>>
>>63384150
Only if begins like Indiana Jones because apparently the best magical creatures live in countries like New Guinea. I don't want the to turn him into a complete action hero and I don't think they (or rather Rowling) will. I'm not sure what to expect but the stakes will be much much lower than in Harry Potter.
>>
>>63384240
the stakes in HP were actually extremely low when you think about it. an evil wizard ruling a single country? not too much of a travesty for the rest of the world...
>>
>>63384322
a single country is always how it starts, m8
>>
this will be to Harry Potter what The Hobbit is to LotR
America is also a boring as fuck location
>>
>>63384322
The next step in Voldemort's plan would be to invade other countries perhaps? He was basically immortal. The question is would he consider killing every muggle and muggle-born wizard in the world? Because that would be a bit over the top even for him.
>>
>>63384391

This tbqhf, have we learned nothing with The Hobbit and Star Wars?

Althoug J.K. is in this and I put a little bit of faith in her
>>
I hate his fucking face. Whatever they're making is already half ruined for me because of the actor.
>>
Also get ready for the Cursed Child.
I mean if somebody records the play and uploads it somehow.
>>
>>63384412
But then who would be their slaves?
>>
>>63382497
???
>>
>>63382413

Is that Dr Who?
>>
>>63384748
House elves. They're literally genetically bred and magically aligned to be slaves. Wizard God created the perfect house niggers.
>>
Why not Cormoran Strike movies instead?
>>
>>63384985
Oh man I completely forgot about them
>>
Also.

DH>OotP>GoF>PoA>CoS>PS
>>
>>63385423
HBP would be somewhere between PoA and CoS or maybe lower.
>>
who the fuck is david attenborough?
>>
>>63385590
he's the brother of the guy who built Jurassic Park
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.