[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time here. Hello /tv/ Me and my boyfriend are currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
First time here. Hello /tv/

Me and my boyfriend are currently watching Breaking Bad together. We've gotten as far as season 3, episode 3. Please without spoiling too much, can you tell me why Skylar is being such a bitch? She outright told Walter to his face "I fucked Ted". And Walter wanted to give her a fuckload of money, because he EARNED it for his family (even if it was through nefarious ways, he still earned it). And what does she do? Fucking wants to divorce him and cheats on him.

Please tell me what is going through this woman's head. What she did was not cool.
>>
>>63380202
She's your average atheist whore.
>>
>>63380202
Shes a cunt mate thats all there is to it
>>
>>63380306
>>63380252

Without spoiling too much, does justice get served to her? I mean she even smoked when she was pregnant with Holly. Wow. And not even Junior likes her anymore
>>
>>63380202
It's stated early in season 4 that she acted that way because she hates God. She eventually repents and gets on board with Walt.
>>
Walt dies at the end

sorry m80
>>
>>63380494
Well I can kinda figure that. Breaking bad doesn't last forever, and the dude has cancer.

>>63380383
kek What the fuck kind of reasoning is that.

Well thanks guys I got my answers. This is a really great show. Within the first 20 minutes of watching season 1, episode 1, I was hooked. Very well written and carried out. Definitely worth watching or recommending if you (or a friend) hasn't seen it before.
>>
>>63380202
> me and my bf

stopped reading there, kill yourself you degenerate.
>>
>>63380577
Hello Reddit.
>>
>>63380202
LONDON
>>
>>63380752
I don't go to reddit. I visit imgur though. really dislike how reddit looks
>>
>>63380838
>Redditor detected

Sup reddit.
>>
>>63380838
hello, reddit.
>>
File: 1368625601158.jpg (8 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1368625601158.jpg
8 KB, 236x285
>>63380202
Kill yourself, Reddit.
>>
Hello but I don't go to reddit. If this pleases you, Anonymous, I could visit it right now but it's just so goddamn un-aesthetic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.