[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What? No Robert Loggia tribute thread? Rest in peace, gentle soul.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Robert+Loggia+VRfFj6Z7a2bm.jpg (24 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Robert+Loggia+VRfFj6Z7a2bm.jpg
24 KB, 360x240
What? No Robert Loggia tribute thread?

Rest in peace, gentle soul.
>>
>>63377671
R as in Robert Loggia
>>
>>63377681
O as in, Oh my God, it's Robert Loggia
>>
I remember reading the AV Club reviews for the Sopranos and the guy wrote something along the lines of "... soon the creators realized Loggia was not as ablebodied and ableminded anymore", as a way of trying to explain why his presence was cut rather shortly.
Pissed me off, he was great in the Sopranos and a lot of other things.
RIP.
>>
One of those guys that would just show up in movies and deliver a solid performance. Prob best remember him from Independence Day desu family.
>>
>>63377803
He was good, but maybe they had different stories planned that Loggia couldn't keep up with
>>
>>63377671
Scarface was sweet.
>>
>>63377840
That plotline proved Tony Soprano was the actual power playing cunt he actually was which is what David Chase was tellin the Soprano fanboy apologists all along.
>>
>>63377671
definitaly added "value" to movies he in which he appeared...alotta good movies ..rip ...
>>
>>63377671
Good actor. Vale.
>>
oh shit, Finch died
>>
File: loggia.jpg (15 KB, 167x279) Image search: [Google]
loggia.jpg
15 KB, 167x279
oooOOOOOOooooo I am the ghost of Robert Loggia

I cannot rest until the mods give me my deserved sticky

Please help me /tv/ oooOOOOOOoooo
>>
MODS PLS STICKY
>>
Goodnight sweet prince

I've only seen his roles in the Tim and Eric Movie and Tom goes to the Mayor
>>
I've only seen him in a commercial for orange juice.
>>
RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm7bgcRVhQ0

I know him from this
>>
I remember him best from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvrzLJxnko

RIP, big boss.
>>
>>63379434
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
I'M THE FUCKING GHOST OF ROBERT LOGGIA YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKERS!
IF YOU FAGGOT ASS JANITOR QUEERS DON'T GIVE ME A FUCKING STICKY I'LL BURST OPEN YOUR EYEBALLS WITH A SCREWDRIVER FROM HELL!
>>
>>63377933

Although I've heard the sending Feech to jail conclusion was hastily written, it worked perfectly. Tony actually learnt from what happened with Richie and nipped it in the bud before it escalated.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.