[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck. snl sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
holy fuck. snl sucks.
>>
>>63375689
Left's gimmick is funny faces, center's gimmick is gurl power, right doesn't even know how to be funny he's probably just been told he's funny his whole life but has no idea why
>>
>>63375774
Kate McKinnon is genuinely talented. She does what she can with the absolute shit material they give her.
>>
>>63376056

>X is genuinely talented. He/she does what she can with the absolute shit material they give him/her.

sums up half the SNL alumni
>>
When was the last good episode of SNL?

It's always been very hit and miss to my recollection, but I remember some of the stuff from two years ago was pretty funny (The Californians, the marble columns skits).

I can't even get through the more recent episodes. When did it all go so horribly wrong?
>>
>>63375774
>, right doesn't even know how to be funny he's probably just been told he's funny his whole life but has no idea why

Goose looks genuinely funny in Nice Guys
>>
>>63376121
Okay?
>>
>>63375689
you're JUST now realizing that? at this point, snl is just an internship that looks good on a resume so you can get an actual job later
>>
>>63376056
No, she isn't. Stop with this fucking lie. She's awful, just like most of the other cast.

I don't understand why going into SNL instantly makes people value comedians much higher than they should
>>
I hadn't watched it in years since Trump, and man did it stink. It was worse than that early 80s shit between the original cast and Eddie Murphy.
>>
Fred Arminsen, Kirsten Wiig and Bill Hader were the only reasons to watch. Then Jenny Slate for a while. Now there's only Kate McKinnon.
>>
>>63377794
>reddit the post personified
>>
The Lorne Michaels interview sums it up best- SNL works when the cast is playing to the younger audience and once you lose them, the older audience doesn't hold the ratings, so it's time to start re-casting. Kate was the best part of BGSS, she's the best part of SNL, and hopefully, she gets her own show on CC or something soon.
>>
>>63376133
When Bill Hader and Seth Myers left for me desu
>>
I thought last nights episode was really solid overall
>>
>>63377794
None of these are reasons to watch. Stop watching this shit show. You're what's wrong with this country.
>>
>>63375689
>gosling laughing like a faggot and ruining the skits worse than fallon

smdh tbqh family
>>
>>63377905
stay pleb, anti-fun brigade.
>>
>>63376133
It was sometime in the Tina Fey era. When Seth Meyers took over that was the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>63376133
I liked Christopher Walken's last episode on April 5th 2008
>>
File: Capture.png (137 KB, 220x246) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
137 KB, 220x246
JUST
>>
I watched SNL maybe 5 times total. Never even cracked a smile once.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.