[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do with his power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14
File: _1442511657.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
_1442511657.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
What would you do with his power?
>>
>>63375260
Pretty much exactly what he did but without obsessing over a single Jewish woman
>>
Rape.
>>
>>63375284
This. And money, lots of money. And rape.
>>
lets be honest he could have brought down civilization as we know it, what he did was pretty fucking tame.
>>
found a nice looking family, and have them have sex with each other while i watch.
>>
Run for president, take over the world.
>>
>>63375326
why would you need money? you can just have people give you whatever you want.
>>
File: 1420454423814.jpg (42 KB, 802x600) Image search: [Google]
1420454423814.jpg
42 KB, 802x600
This series actually made me somewhat sad that I will never have mind bending powers.
>>
>>63375284
Technically he didn't rape anyone. It's not against the law to ask consent from someone and have sex with them if they aren't under the influence of any substance.
>>
File: oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg (70 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
oh-boy-here-we-go-quote-1.jpg
70 KB, 600x624
>>63375457
>>
>>63375420
To order anime figurines online.
>>
>>63375260
Take over world, instead of obsessing over a single woman.

Seriously was kilgrave supposed to be retarded, or were the writers so balls deep in their rape culture nonsense that they think we wouldn't notice?
>>
>>63375488
A bit of both I believe.
>>
>>63375488
If I were him i would be obsessed about the one person who isn't effected by my powers also. Because if it happened to her, it could happen to other people.
>>
>>63375488
>making a public figure of yourself
no
just get rich and do whatever I find fun
>>
>>63375476
He's right though.
>>
>>63375559
>Implying you need to be a public figure in order to control the world

I see you are not jewish.
>>
>>63375580
if you want to get technical, his powers are a virus, that could count as being 'under the influence of any substance'
>>
>>63375260

visit my old high school and shoot everyone
>>
>>63375457
>if they aren't under the influence of any substance.
I mean I know this is bait but you destroyed your own point
>>
Just live an ordinary life without becoming a super villain
>>
>>63375591
thanks senpai
>>
>>63375591
Why would you want to control the world if other people didn't know about it?
>>
Live life on easy mode
>>
>>63375600
>'under the influence of any substance'
This is not the definition of rape.

Rape is the act of penetrating someone, or making someone penetrate, against their will.

Being drunk inhibits your judgement, yes, but you can still consent.
Being under the influence of Kilgrave's powers makes you unable to say no, yes, but you are still verbally agreeing to fuck him.
>>
>>63375646
You can make the perfect society with ultimate power.

The jews and the bad guys would just bomb you if they knew what you were doing.

Pretty sure Kilgrave can't stop a drone from taking him out.
>>
>>63375646
So you control the world? You really don't see how powerful that is? Shaping the entire planet as you would like?
>>
>>63375675
There's no law against using your natural gifts to get laid.
>>
>>63375714
I agree. Kilgrave didn't rape anyone.
>>
I havent watched the show, but are there any limits to his powers?
Like can he order someone to do anthing and they will do it no matter what?
>>
>>63375260

Kill all muslims, kikes and niggers.
>>
>>63375752
Yes.

The only thing he can't do is control strong independent white women who loves the BBC.

Other than that he oreder anyone around.
>>
>>63375260
How would he have fared against the Avengers?

Considering that incompetent Loki fugboi nearly rekt those fools, the only thing that would protect them from Kilgrave would be massive plot armor.

>hulk, kill the avengers and everyone at SHIELD, then yourself
>HULK KILL

Cue montage of the avengers getting absolutely fucking murdered, followed by credits.
>>
>>63375789
I assume he would be able to control the human Avengers, but not Thor.
>>
>>63375752
You will do ANYTHING he tells you to do. Only limit is if he goes away, after 12 hours you don't find the need to obey him anymore.

So if he tells you to fuck your dog every day, and then goes away, you would only do it for the first day. Unless you're a dog fucker.
>>
>>63375752

His power is a virus he emits. So he can't phone you and tell you to do stuff.

Also his wording sometimes trips him up. He tells a girl to put a bullet in her head, and Jess overrides the command by putting a whole bullet into the girl's mouth. The command was technically carried out so his hold was broken.
>>
>>63375816
What would Thor even do against a Hulk hell-bent on murdering him, though? In Avengers, he was only fighting a Hulk that was just wildly attacking things like a cornered animal. Thor would get steamrolled if Hulk had Thor in his sights.
>>
>>63375859
Thor would get rekt by all the Avengers at once, you are right, I was just saying his powers probably don't work on aliens, especially those OP Asgardian fucks
>>
>>63375260
learn signal language and marry cute deaf girl
tell everyone to not make kids for 30 years
destroy the money system

everyones happy :^)
>>
File: 1448058834256.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448058834256.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
Do you think somewhere out there is using hypnosis to get laid?
>>
>>63375885
>think
I am pretty sure of it
>>
>>63375260
Make Merkel eat a emigrant shit while on live tv.
Order her to tell everyone that if they won't do the same she will send them to concentration camps.
>>
>>63375885
do you think girls are blaming sex on hypnosis around the world?
>>
Start the Beta uprising, or the race wars. Maybe both at the same time
>>
>>63375260
Matrix lady got oold
>>
>>63375752
He told a guy to fuck himself.

Apparently it worked just fine.
>>
>>63375260
Probably the same as him, although i'd probably feel too uncomfortable telling women to have sex with me.

I'd get rich and just fuck women that way
>>
>>63375885
Hypnosis is merely suggestion. You can't force anything.
>>
>>63375789
Depends how he did it.

If they understood his power pretty quickly, then Tony, Pym or Banner would find a way to either stop it or take him out from a distance.

When you don't need to keep him alive he's pretty easy to deal with. Fury or somebody would just hire a sniper, then whack him from half a mile away.

Or just sedate him and keep him locked up.

The only way he could beat Shield/Avengers is if he managed to mind control them all before they knew what was happening
>>
>>63375884
>learn signal language and marry cute deaf girl
Why?
>>
File: 1447795945829.jpg (11 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1447795945829.jpg
11 KB, 250x214
>>63375260
Would a guy that looks like David Tennant really need to rape anyone or even obsess over a woman that looks like Krysten Ritter?
>>
>>63376034
>The only way he could beat Shield/Avengers is if he managed to mind control them all before they knew what was happening
Considering Loki managed to make them all paranoid of each other, even managing to make Banner Hulk out, that should be a walk in the park for Kilgrave.
>>
>>63376081
It's no fun when you can't have a real relationship.
>>
>>63376146
What, signal language doesn't count in his mind control?
>>
>>63376132
Loki was still a lot smarter than Kilgrave though and essentially a God. Kilgrave could get beaten by another bloke pretty easily
>>
>>63375816
Iron Man/War Machine armor are sealed and hermetic, so Kilgrave powers will not work. Vision is robot, so he is free to go. Scarlet Witch uses mind control too, so she propably will take over Killgrave. Cap is just too good scoutboy to obey.
>>
>>63375922
You'd be surprised
>>
>>63375484
kek'd
>>
>>63375260
I would save the NHS.
>>
>>63375260
After the initial indulgence phase of money and women, I'd settle down and start thinking about global change.
>Concentration camps throughout Europe to eliminate gypsies and the immigrant problem.
>Have the leaders of shitholes in the Middle East and Africa stop being so corrupt and focus all their efforts on improving their infrastructure and standard of living.
>Mass executions of pirates, gangs, militias, etc.
>Everyone on the planet tested for HIV and AIDS, everyone who has it sent to the ovens.
>Large population culls of undesirables to get the planet back to a more manageable number.
>Forced change to things like education and healthcare so it's not about corporate profit but betterment of people's lives and minds.
>Pollution cleanup of all freshwater rivers and lakes.
>Strong focus on technology development in broad strokes such as space exploration.
>Eventual elimination of all religion.
>>
>>63376369
Good lad.

I like to think i'd do some good stuff, like tell the owners of Amazon or Starbucks or anybody else avoiding them to pay their fucking taxes
>>
find a qt mother and daughter in the street, have them follow me to an ally and have the mother help the daughter to give me a bj and them have them snowball.
>>
Produce lots of teen shows with young actresses.
>>
>>63376132
Why anyone even use the Avengers against Kilgrave? Better to just use a car bomb or a sniper. He'd actually be really easy to kill.

That's why trying to take over the world is a shit idea. Better to make sure no one knows you exist so you can do whatever you want without worrying about being shot in the back of the head.
>>
>>63375260
call me a faggot, but I'd use it to do good and to make a difference in this shitpile of a society we have nowadays
>>
>>63376626

faggot
>>
>>63376444
this t︂b︂︂h
>>
I'd get myself fake accreditation and then apply to become a Canadian senator as soon as I reach thirty, which in only 2.5 years from now anyway, since 30 is the minimum required age. Then I have a lifetime appointment of an ultra-cushy job where I can literally not show up for work 70% of the time and nobody cares while I rake in a six-figure salary.

If I feel like doing nothing with my power because maybe something something concience, something something free will of man blah blah blah then I would still at least get a sweet-ass job out of it. If I felt like using it then I'd have established legitimate access to Parliament Hill. I could influence the policy of my country at will. Screw all your shitty countries, I couldn't care less about them.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 222x227
>Kilgrave meets Black Widow
>What happens
>>
>>63376781
he gets blacked
>>
I would make people Shit post their life away on various forums and boards
>>
>>63375488
His powers only work for a short amount of time over a limited area. If he does something high-profile, he'll get taken out by a sniper within minutes.
>>
>>63375885
You cant go against your will on hypnosis, stop watching tv shows
>>
Convince Netflix not to make such shitty shows. I only watched a few episodes because of Luke Cage / Ritter's ass.
>>
>>63377183
It was better than Daredevil, at least. Jessica's supporting cast didn't want me to shove a needle under my big toe nail and slam my foot against a door, unlike Daredevil's.
>>
>>63377442
>It was better than Daredevil

shit tastes better than dog shit
>>
>>63375260
Make self help tapes for myself to listen to.
>>
>>63375488
Written like shit, just like the entire garbage series
>>
>>63377442

GOTG made me chuckle a bit. I barely made it through Avengers 2 - mostly because of Scarlet Witch and Vision. Jessica Jones, on the other hand.. After watching Jessica Jones I've had it with Capeshit despite being a comic book fan. I couldn't take David Tennant seriously, I cringed whenever I heard the name Kilgrave (it became too much, at least 20 times pr. episode), Ritter's acting was close to unacceptable and the SJW pandering topped the cake. Fucking puke.
>>
>>63375646
If I controlled the world, we've have colonies on mars and mega colony ships heading in all directions.
>>
>>63376553
Exactly. Just tell other people to do your shit like kill your enemies. Though it only works when they have some kind of autonomy like being able to find their address on the internet through name alone.

I wonder, if you tell people an entire essay through mind control, would they remember each and every word? A normal person would surely forget or mishear something but with mind control it´s like everyone understands everything perfectly.
>>
>>63375488
Thor, Vision, Ironman, Ant-Man, etc. would just beat the shit out of him if he tried that.
>>
>>63376123
plot hole right here
>>
>>63377819
>I cringed whenever I heard the name Kilgrave

I like how they only use the "real" names of comic characters because the comic names sound too silly but Purple Man is a much more sensible name for a mysterious man who likes to wear purple if you think about it.
>>
File: DEUSVULT.jpg (911 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.jpg
911 KB, 1920x816
>>63375260
>become pope
>go on tv
>declare a crusade
>>
>>63377999

One could've used 'the Brit' 'the man in the suit' 'he who can control us' 'him' 'he' or whatever. Perhaps it's just me, maybe I just don't like the sound of the name Kilgrave, but anyway, I cringed, a lot.
>>
>>63378188
i know, right? I mean, what, was 'murder-corpse' taken?
>>
Why are people whining about Kilgrave sounding silly when several characters in the series have commented on how silly it sounds?
>>
>>63378351
Just because the writers are aware of how retarded their character sounds, that doesn't mean it is okay to write a retarded character
>>
>>63378402
But Netflix's Kilgrave is based on the actual comic character Kilgrave, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>63378426
>>>/co/
>>
>>63375260

Well I would use them for my personal gain, but I wouldn hurt anybody, and I would try to use them for good

>inb4 back to you know what
>>
>>63375424

this

in every day interactions, well every few days when i emerge tbvh, i find myself wishing i had the power to compel people
>>
>>63378436
>>>/out/
>>
>>63375783
People of well-above average willpower have resisted him, including based Doom and even Kingpin. This enrages him but there's shit he can do about it.
>>
>>63376262
>Scarlet Witch uses mind control too, so she propably will take over Killgrave
If she's anything like her comic book counterpart, she jobs instantly.
>>
>>63375260
Make myself a sizeable personal army of muscle/servants/whores and then slowly build up my influence until i have my own small country to rule as a king. This or i would just use it quietly and subtetly to live life in easy mode without ever being discovered.
>>
>>63375789
He probably wouldn't go very far, since in superhero fiction mind control is usually one of the shittiest powers that can only be used on mundanes for petty stuff. There's always a way for superheroes to break free from the control or at least resist it.
>>
>>63379555
>i would just use it quietly and subtetly to live life in easy mode without ever being discovered.
This. I don't know where you people take the ambition to try and rule the globe or countries or shit, if you could just lead the perfect NEET life without a worry in the world.
>>
>>63379762
>if you could just lead the perfect NEET life without a worry in the world.

Not everybody is virgin MRA like yourself.

Some of us actually have ambitions.
>>
>>63379755
Kilgrave isn't mind control, though. No psychic barrier could save them.

Though, from the show, it seems that an enhanced physiology would be enough to fight off his influence after some exposure. We can exclude Captain, Hulk and Vision from the list of possible targets.

Iron Man's suit is airtight, so no getting to Tony when he's suited up.

That leaves Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man and Bucky as possible targets.
>>
>>63379884
Ant man could probably go small and see the virus and avoid it, or study it and find a cure
>>
>>63375260
I would go full NEET. I would get Chad to work at mcdonalds and send me the money to buy anime figurines and rare weeb games, while his Stacey occasionally comes to my home to suck my dick and do my laundry. And if i ever feel the need to go out, i wouldn't have to worry of getting robbed by Tyrone and i could even use him and his gangbanger friends as my personal gorilla warfare unit.
>>
>>63379762
Sendo completamente honesto, family, I'd probably use it for both. After years spending a NEET dream existence, I'd probably use it to fix some wrongs, or at least what I think is wrong, where I live.

No superheroing or some bullshit like that, though. Minor things.
>>
>>63375885
I'm pretty sure someone out there is getting laid with hookers bought with money made by selling "seduction hypnosis mastery" e-books.
>>
>>63375273
She's not jewish tho' senpai
>>
FUCK OFF ALLEN I CAN'T EXLAIN HOW MUCH I HATE YOU
>>
>>63375260
I would be like a modern day Caligula
>>
Send cyborg-John Connor five decades ahead to obtain technologies of the future to use against the past.
>>
>>63375260
nuke australia
>>
File: deusitmane.jpg (99 KB, 827x545) Image search: [Google]
deusitmane.jpg
99 KB, 827x545
>>63379995
>>
>>63375655
That phrasing made me think

Kilgrave's power is similar to the power attractive females have
>>
>>63380211
>being THIS delusional
>>
>>63375675
Are you retarded? It doesn't matter if you are verbally agreeing to fuck someone if you aren't in a position to consent. If I hold a knife to your throat and fuck your ass like the little bitch that you are it's rape.
>>
>>63379806

>Some of us actually have ambitions.

No you don't, if you really had ambitions you wouldn't be here fantasizing about what would you do if you had mind controlling powers.
>>
Look in the mirror and tell me to love myself
>>
File: 12312313.jpg (13 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
12312313.jpg
13 KB, 211x239
>>63375260

>LOTSA MONEY

Force people to research a method or a pill to extend my life and improve my heatlh. Basically Captain America serum x10.

Use wealth to help people anonymously.

Lift weights, eat big, get ripped, play vidya and shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>63380374
This exactly. Like exactly. Dang dude.
>>
You power fantasy betas are so stupid

This is just like invisible man threads

His powers arent mind control, that is why in the show he's a spooky mysterious character in the background because there's no way for him to actually reach positions of power without someone calling him out. Even if you were to come up with some grand scheme to get rich or whatever, you would fuck it up because someone would talk or describe you
>>
>>63376434
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1435974790896.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1435974790896.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>63376434
You're the most fucking faggot fedora neckbeard piece of shit I have heard on this site almost every single stereotype wtf how is this even possible
>>
>>63375260
I would use it to acquire as much money i can get. Money(=the power to acquire and hoard goods, land, political favours,primary resources etc.) is better than any superpower except omnipotence or being able to make things appear out of thin air.
>>
>>63380335
Shit man
>>
>>63375488

Taking over the world is a lot of responsibility. Why would you want to be responsible for having to run the entire world?

I'd take over like, a tropical island somewhere, and then steal a billion dollars so I can keep the power running on my island.
>>
travel and cause chaos
>>
Convince a ton of billionaires to give me half of their fortune and use the money to build a NEET fortress where I can shitpost comfortably for the rest of my life.
>>
File: LEL so drunk.jpg (80 KB, 639x450) Image search: [Google]
LEL so drunk.jpg
80 KB, 639x450
>drunk = rape
Why can women be charged if they kill someone while DUI but they are magically not responsible if sex is involved.

I think women shouldn't be held responsible for anything they do under the influence if we go that route.
>>
>>63375260
>Steal loadsa money
>Buy an island
>Set up with nice off-grid house and dock
>Nice boat
>Harem
>>
File: 1421742879546.jpg (212 KB, 905x1207) Image search: [Google]
1421742879546.jpg
212 KB, 905x1207
>>63380211
You will never live in a world where you aren't held accountable for your actions.

Even Kilgrave's caught up with him. Being a woman is even more powerful than the Purple Man's power set.
>>
>>63375260
Not what he did. You do not want to draw attention. Stay low key, and whatever you do, do not make enemies.

I'd use it for sex, without question, but I would try to be as subtle about it as possible, attention is bad.
>>
>>63376034
All you need is a good pair of earplugs, Jesus.

That or any long-range attack. Sniper rifles, bombs, the list goes on...
>>
I'd go to any 1%er and ask them to sign over a trust in my name to a large part of their fortune. Notarized and everything so once my influence wears off there is nothing s/he can do.

Then with the money I'd basically live life like normal, but I'd obviously use my powers to influence those that I have interest in or that I need.

Oh and I'd go the pharmacy and get loaded on a bunch of different pills to keep me happy.

I might use my powers/money to create a corporation, kinda like a charity or something that allows me to throw parties/galas/auctions for good causes.

I wouldn't want to do anything that would change the world drastically, but to just make my place in it.
>>
File: 1440491086036.jpg (140 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440491086036.jpg
140 KB, 720x540
>>63375457
>>63375580
>>63375675
>>63375725

>being this fucking autistic
>>
>>63375413
he has to breathe the same air as his victims/subjects for his power to work
>>
>>63381078
>Being an attractive woman is even more powerful than the Purple Man's power set.
Ftfy
>>
>>63375420
his power is local, within earshot.
money gives you remote power.
>>
>>63375488
Why would you want to take over the world?

That sounds like a huge fucking headache.

I'd just like to amass a personal fortune and fuck off to an island somewhere. Leave me alone.
>>
>>63376434
you could even do without concentration camps. ship them to australia instead.

>>63380502
>>63380445
it's worth a try anyway. if you succeed, congratulations. if you fail, well, you still go down in history as literally worse than hitler.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.