[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1439297354021[1].webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
1439297354021[1].webm
3 MB, 700x392
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but the seed is smothered in its parent's shade. Then it's time to call the doctor.
>>
Is this TD season 2?

I could never get into it because the cast cant be taken seriously but should I give it a second go?
>>
>>63371692
Look. It's not season 1, and it sort of spins its wheels in the middle, but then knocks it out of the park.

I loved it. Neo-noir at its greatest. It does have a few weird beats and some stilted dialogue, but honestly, I can look past that. Great series. My heart was pounding the whole finale.
>>
>>63371692
No. The people who like it here are just memeing.
>>
>>63372571
this. fucking this
>>
>>63372647
It's the ones who hate who are memeing. Pizza is so based he brings out the plebittors into the light.
Gay God Warrior dies by being taken from behind, Ani the Stronk Womyn realizes after getting dicked by Macho Velcro that her hatred of men was self-hatred misplaced and found salvation by accepting her womanhood, became a mother. Velcro, a macho relic from the past succeeds in reuniting with Fat Pussy and heroically sacrifices himself to protect Ani and save what's left to save, showing why balls are still needed in the 21st century. And Frank is whiteness incarnate. Come from the gutter, he struggled to rise above the trash by doing the best with what he had. Ambitious and industrious, but fair and honorable. Sadly, fairness and honor will always fall before the treacherous savage hordes.
>>
>>63371692
it's actually shit, even if you loved S1 for more than just the cast. Absolute meme goldmine though
>>
>>63372571

This is correct
>>
>>63375561
>it's actually shit
This is the real meme. Back to reddit.
>>
>>63371692
I honestly say don't even bother. Nothing fulfilling in any way shape or form. What intrigue they conjur up gets brushed away when its all finally revealed. There's a very good reason why all the reviews were mediocre
>>
>>63375677
Yes, it's called plebbery.
>>
>>63372571
>Neo-noir at its greatest.
That's because it's swiped from James Elroy's fiction. Pizzolatto is apparently incapable of writing his own stuff.
>>
>>63375095
So much pottery, you have surely convinced me
>>
They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning. And right now Ray, I'm flying a kite on the fucking Empire State building
>>
They say some things are as plain as the nose on your face Ray. Well I'm starting to feel hell of a lot like Michael Jackson
>>
>>63371608
>>63376203
>>63376411
Is this a dank meme I do not know?
>>
It's a dog eat dog world Ray
and I'm the fucking chinaman
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.