[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a woman business pitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 1433728514703.jpg (66 KB, 610x390) Image search: [Google]
1433728514703.jpg
66 KB, 610x390
>it's a woman business pitch
>>
File: kevin-oleary.jpg (20 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
kevin-oleary.jpg
20 KB, 480x359
>its a Kevin refrencing greek mythology episode
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 555x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 555x473
>>63366637
>It's a royalties episode
>>
File: when will they learn.jpg (8 KB, 249x300) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.jpg
8 KB, 249x300
I think your product is innovative and is going to make you boatloads of money.

And thats why i'm out.
>>
File: 1445139808643.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1445139808643.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>>63366687
is that dust_2?
>>
>>63366637
How is he not a Jew?
>>
>>63366844
He's a canadian.
>>
>>63366825
Yes.
>>
>>63366637

Kevin is the only reason I watch that show anymore.

It used to be cool to see all this new shit people were trying to take to market but now 80% of the people on it are doing some new food recipe or some kind of related bullshit. Plus people go on there just for exposure.

I only watch to see Kevin blow them the fuck out.
>>
>>63366920
He's also the reason why so many people who get offered a deal by him, don't go with him. He's too arrogant and controlling. I wouldn't accept an offer from him, even though he's a smart guy. Needs to tone it down.
>>
>>63367022

I would, because he's an extremely successful businessman who knows how to maximize profits and has been doing it for longer than I've been alive, plus he has rich guy connections and that alone can make me super successful.
>>
Men:

>"Ok, so we detected there was a large cancer problem spreading around the world, and me and my partners decided to fix it. We have oficially cured cancer, and we're asking for one billion dollars in exchange for 2% of our business."
>all sharks fight tooth and nail to get the deal

Women:

>"So, like, ohhh my goooooddd, my kids are like, so crazy, having kids am I right? I developed, like, this thing for kids with my kek husband oh my god ok? We're asking for ten bucks for 49% of our business."
>Barbara or Lori make a pity deal

Why is this?
>>
>>63367137
You sound like a tool almost, especially with that last statement.

I would not go with him simply because he's too arrogant and controlling. I'm a driven leader and I need to be in control of my business. I don't mind expertise involvement, but it's ultimately up to me what I do with it.
>>
>>63367209
Nice sexism there faggot. And Cancer hasn't been cured.
>>
>>63367217
So I assume you've made billions too then, right?
>>
>>63367245
>Nice sexism there faggot.
>>>/tumblr/
For falling for obvious bait.
>>
>>63367286
No. But I will.

Que laughtrack. Doesn't bother me though.
>>
>>63367245

He's not wrong though.
>>
>>63367391
Ah, bias.
>>
>>63367245
>>63367391
>he only puts labels on things
>SEXISM! THIS ISM! THAT ISM!
>has no actual response

Typical internet poster nowadays. Obviously there is hyperbole for comedic effect but it's pretty much an undeniable truth: most male products that go through Shark Tank are either problem-solvers or inventions, and most female products are for kids, related to clothing, food or cosmetics. There are even some really retarded ones like the woman who made umbrellas with feelgood phrases in them and the woman who created a "skinny mirror" that purposely distorted your image to make you look skinnier. That's the type of thing women invent on this show.

You can get salty all you want, your tears are delicious.
>>
>>63367436

Ahh, delusion.
>>
>>63367646
>I generalize and think black and white, therefore if one woman business owner is a moron, then that means all women business owners are morons. The same could be said for those who see a male business owner who is a moron, and generalizes that all male business owners are morons.
>>
>>63367352
>que
>>
>/tv/
>it's a sexist shitlord post
>>
>>63367209
Shark Tank is very closely monitored by SJWs. The execs make sure that of the people who make it on the show all races and sexes have equal proportions of offers made and accepted. There was a thread on everyone's favorite website about it.

Most of the "entrepreneurs" on Shark Tank (male and female) didn't invent anything and just paid someone else to "invent" their ideas. There are 20 phony stories for every genuine one.

The ebin luggage "invention" from Friday's episode was a Kikestarter scam by two people who had no idea what they were even doing. Their Chinese engineers who built and designed everything for them can't even get it to do what it's supposed to do so it's not even going to launch until next year.
>>
>>63367608
anon telling it like it is
>>
>>63367698
>one
>conveniently ignoring >>63367608 in its entirety

Of course, other than those two, we could also talk about the woman who wanted to create the coffee place where you could also play with cats while drinking, the woman who created a ridiculously expensive "argument plush bear" with her husband, or simply how one of the most successful Shark Tank women ever, the Simple Sugars girl, sells skin care products.

This denial will kill ya.
>>
>>63367698
Yes, that would be convenient for you. If you've seen the show you'd know what he was saying is pretty accurate.

I know reality is hard for you faggots to accept though.
>>
File: ManjitMinhas.jpg (102 KB, 985x430) Image search: [Google]
ManjitMinhas.jpg
102 KB, 985x430
Anyone watching CBC Dragon's Den?

I thought this season would be the worst yet, with the direction the show had been taking and putting on two women and a ethnic guy. But it's the best it's been in years. They aren't arguing among themselves for attention, and mostly just argue about valuations.
>>
>>63367608
I felt genuinely sorry for the skinny mirror lady. She was really nice but god damn what a useless, nonpatentable product. She thought she was making people feel good when her product was just feeding their delusions.
>>
>>63367854
That was such a backwards logic.

>the mirror in my house made me look fatter
>so I went the other way completely and created one to look skinnier!

How about just fucking seeing reality, man.
>>
>>63367813
Not regularly but the beer chick is my waifu.
>>
>>63367765
I work for a company that was recently on Shark Tank. The representative who appeared on the show was white, but the entire company is China based. And the only purpose for getting on the show was exposure not making a deal.
>>
>>63367608
>>63367810
>here, let me offer you my totally unbiased mansplanation of why girls are icky and boys rule

nice.
>>
>>63367995
The dumbest people always react by trying to appears as if they're above everything when backed into a wall.
>>
God Lori and Barbara are such fucking bitches. Every time Lori compliments highly, she goes out. But that's fair because she at least makes businesses stupidly wealthy with her name and connections - hell, even her compliments boost sales, I'm sure.

But working with Barbara must be working with a continuously bitching sister of the Crypt Keeper. That being said, I haven't looked into the track record she's had with her companies. But never. Not with a rented dick.
>>
>>63368024
You shouldn't beat yourself up like that.
>>
>>63368086
Are you being sarcastic in hopes that no one in this thread notices you had not a single response to anything that was said?

Are you triggered right now, my friend?
>>
>>63368114
Are you triggered right now?
>>
>>63368058
Robert is the most based. He's more level-headed. Barbara and Lori are biased as fuck with women businesses, Kevin is a bloodsucking spirit jew, Daymond really gets in my nerves with his "I GREW UP IN DA HOOD" schtick and Mark is generally a nice guy but he can be pretty pushy and ignorant.

Robert is just based.
>>
File: 1449155194320.png (986 KB, 1073x556) Image search: [Google]
1449155194320.png
986 KB, 1073x556
>lori gives the woman money for being a strong role model to women
>>
>>63366572
>it's a cubes episode
>>
>It's a 'the sharks have to kindly tell an autist who's torn his life apart to stop' episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk
>>
>>63367352
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>63368213

Also friendly reminder that Daymond CAN'T READ because of his severe dyslexia. He's an alright little guy, but the people I'm financially in bed with have to be able to sound out the words on a contract.
>>
>>63368286
I knew it before I opened it
>>
>>63368359
I did not know that. The thing that bothers me the most on the show is something that Mark and Lori do a lot, way more than the others, in that they try to strongarm people into taking their deals by messing with their nerves.

>LISTEN MAN YOU GOTTA TAKE IT NOW OR I'M OUT FOREVER 1 2 3 RIGHT NOW MAKE THE DECISION SAY YES SAY IT GO AHEAD NOBODY LOVES YOU I FUCKED YOUR WIFE YOU HAVE NOTHING IN LIFE DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE OTHER SHARKS STARE INTO MY EYES YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT SAY YES
>>
>>63368437

It's mentioned on one of the episodes that he can "barely read", so it makes me wonder what he's doodling in his notebook. And agreed on that strongarming shit. If they're playing games like this now, what does that say about how they'll treat you when they're a partner.
>>
>>63368619
He just doodles to look smart
>>
>>63368437
mark does it because he's an alpha male while lori just sees it, imitates it and she just comes off cringey
>>
File: 1449378704781.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1449378704781.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oi8HRUGP4q

set this to your alarm tone
>>
>It's a Kevin O'Leary frogposting episode
>https://vine.co/v/OvLu0jKvmvd
>>
>>63368213
I'd without a doubt ask to race him in one of his supercars as part of my deal. He seems like the most genuine fun dude to be in business with. I'm not a business guy though, if I had a product Id sell like 90%, maybe even 100% if good enough money, of the company and ask for royalties on everything sold. They know what they're doing, I don't. I just want easy money
>>
Dragons' Den is superior
>>
>>63366572

do the women ever cry sexism on the show
>>
>>63366920
>new food recipe
so this
>>
>>63366572
>its a revolutionary new breakthrough in food pitch
Has it EVER worked for anyone?
>>
i would like to see
nathan fielder make a pitch on Shark Tank!!!!

hes canadian even
>>
>>63370016
There wad once was these two feminists that did when they fucked up near everything. Dont have the link though
>>
>>63367976
name
>>
File: 1434841748319.jpg (293 KB, 1000x3255) Image search: [Google]
1434841748319.jpg
293 KB, 1000x3255
>>63367608
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.