[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started watching this. Season 3, Ep 7 now Holy shit, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
Just started watching this. Season 3, Ep 7 now

Holy shit, I do not see ANYTHING redeeming about this girl. She's a spoiled brat, a whiner and she is naive to a fucking point it's annoying.

And she's supposed to play Jean Grey? Get the fuck out of here she's way to dumb looking, way too much of a scaredy cat and her hair isn't red enough

I do enjoy this show tho
>>
HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS
>>
>>63364329
In the books, she's the direct reason Ned gets killed. Cersei had no knowledge of Ned's plot to support Stannis until Sansa told her about it because she didn't want to leave Joffrey.

They cut that out of the show because they probably thought people would absolutely hate her, plus the show does its best to whitewash the female characters at every opportunity
>>
>>63364383
I honestly can't believe how popular this show is
I personally love it, I really enjoy it but I can't believe average viewers actually get into this show.
>>
>>63364329
Holy autismo, batman. That's a character she's playing, she's supposed to be a spoiled naive dumbcunt with no redeeming qualities.

But I agree, she shouldn't be playing Jean. Too fucking ugly to pass.
>>
>>63364609
No I know, that's her character
I guess I'm a pleb like everyone else cause I don' like her character.
>>
File: 1403120375222.png (502 KB, 774x709) Image search: [Google]
1403120375222.png
502 KB, 774x709
>>63364532
Obscene amounts of:

>tits
>violence
>"who's gonna die tonight" gimmicks
>pull-the-rug-from-under-your-feet "plot twists"
>>
>>63364383
>plus the show does its best to whitewash the female characters at every opportunity

it's funny how every vagina in the show is either stronk female or innocent victim
>>
>>63364532

It's a high-budget fantasy show on HBO, and pretending to be a nerd is trendy right now. Soon medieval fantasy will go back to being weird shit for weirdos
>>
The only thing worse than Sansa is her inexplicably massive fanbase (especially on websites like tumblr and Reddit). They play her up as some Machiavellian mastermind / manipulator, despite the fact her character is retarded in both the show and books. FFS, it only takes five minutes of conversation for Myranda Royce to figure out her identity in the books.
>>
Both the Stark girls are shitty. She's a spoiled naive cunt with nothing interesting about her, and Arya's the edgiest character in the series. Bran is just boring in like 75% of his chapters. Rickon's about as exciting as a fucking toddler can be. The rest of the Starks are dead. Ned, Robb, and Jon were all good characters though, and I'm looking forward to Resurrected Jon next season.
>>
>>63365359
I disagree, they're all trash. Ned you can figure out in 5 minutes of seeing him, Robb almost seemed interesting at points but in the end was just Ned's son, and Jon is just struggling to do the right thing in obvious ways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.