[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of the final episode of Board James? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: board james.jpg (31 KB, 350x248) Image search: [Google]
board james.jpg
31 KB, 350x248
What did /tv/ think of the final episode of Board James? I thought it was really fantastic. You can tell James and friends had a great time making it. What did he mean by it, though?
>>
File: 1433827523648.gif (367 KB, 256x255) Image search: [Google]
1433827523648.gif
367 KB, 256x255
>mfw Board James is the only internet review show with a "plotline" that actually worked
>>
>>63363707
The difference between the Board James fanalie and AT4W: The Movie is staggering.
>>
This is more like what the AVGN movie should have been. It should have felt like a long episode of the show with a bit more of a plot line. The movie we got was a train wreck.
>>
Wait, so that was the last BJ video he plans on doing, ever? Or just the last in the season?

It was really good. I fucking lost it when they finally let Bootsy play Candy Land.
>>
>>63363665
I thought the final episode was fucking amazing.
But I like every episode of Board James.
Board James was the best series on cinemassacre.
>>
>>63363935
He says he might do more at some point, but for now he plans on this being the last one.
>>
>>63363935
Its the last Board James ever. He's smart for ending it now instead of letting it become something he hates like AVGN.
>>
>>63363935
Board James was supposed to be dead once already, and went through a pretty long pause.
He might pick it back at some point.

>>63363973
>he will probably go back to more stale AVGN episodes about games he doesn't care about
>there will not be any content as good as the "new season Board JAmes" on Cinemassacre ever again
that said, his advent calender thing is pretty cool.
>>
>>63363986
Really? I assumed he'd probably continue it but just go back to them being like the original episodes.

>>63364011
I thought it was just him putting it on hold for a while cause he was busy doing other stuff?
>>
>>63363874
This. Also being trashy-terror like since they are fucking Cinemassacre. Also having a trio of character that actually feel like friends helps.
>>
Now that Board James is over, what do you think his next focus will be?
What do you hope it will be?
>>
File: board.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
board.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>board james was his masterpiece

he finally did it guys!

was the shitty compression just on my end or the actual video?
>>
>>63364552
I think he did the best he could without asking for 60,000 dollars. This is the greatest video he's ever made though.
>>
>>63364581
I don't think it could have been better, even with money poured into it.
Better effects or sets would have been superfluous for that kind of stuff. On the technical side of things, it's already really good for this kind of content. Expanding the video would only have made it drag with more games segments that would have comfused the viewer.
>>
>>63364628
I didn't mean it could have been longer or anything. Just that the greenscreen could have looked a little better around the edges. Still, if it looked too much better it would lose some of it's charm. The fun of James Rolfe is that he's just some guy making videos in his basement for fun. It's really kind of inspiring to see how good they can be.
>>
>>63364552
>the graveyard scenes topped Dorothy Goes To Hell
>the Candyland scenes topped Munky Cheez
It was not easy, but he did it.
>>
>>63364552
that fucking pic,
cracked me the fuck up, imaginging the music and him running.

Best episode
>>
File: Untitled.png (149 KB, 316x256) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
149 KB, 316x256
JUST UNFUCK MY SHIT UP BROS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.