[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
zo I die.... la resistance...lives.....on. eehhhhh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: ze mole.jpg (94 KB, 1616x910) Image search: [Google]
ze mole.jpg
94 KB, 1616x910
zo I die.... la resistance...lives.....on.
eehhhhh
>>
>>63360648

where's the fuck you god?
>>
>>63360648
Such a good movie
>>
...punch and cake
>>
Careful?! Was my mother careful when she stabbing me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in ze womb?!!

[Spoiler]South Park will never be funny again
>>
>>63360772

its punch and pie
>>
>>63360824
it was never funny
>>
>>63360850
shut up nerd
>>
Here I come, God.Here I come, you fucking rat.
>>
;-;7
>>
La Resistance is easily the film's best song.
>>
>c'mon guy
>>
>>63360648

Now the light, she fades
And darkness settles in
But I will find strength
>>
>>63360876
you were never funny
>>
>>63361034
I will find pride within
Because although I die
Our freedom will be won
>>
>>63361084
Though I die, La Resistance lives... on.
>>
>>63361118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fy3Ltr-Pv8
>>
UP THERE BEST SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4
>>
>>63361643
This movie was actually a pretty good musical
>>
>>63361809
when the film premiered Stephen Sondheim said it was the best musical he's seen in years
>>
>>63361869
I don't know if the recent uptick in talk about it has been because it's airing on Showtime, but I rewatched it the other night (somewhat distracted on the computer) and it was still surprisingly good. I have no idea why my parents let me watch it as a kid on VHS repeatedly.

I recently read that Matt & Trey actually had lots of musical aspirations and that's why they work so much of it into their episodes. Certainly explains this movie.
>>
>>63361963
the first film they ever did together was a musical Cannibal The Musical

>Trey was engaged during the film
>his fiancee cheated before their wedding
>Trey proceeds to become rich and famous
>his fiancee is just a random whore now

bet she regrets that decision
>>
>>63361963
You know they did the Book of Mormon right?
>>
>>63361963
The Soundtrack to Baseketball is one of my alltime from a sports movie
>>
>>63362135
Didnt he also name Cartmans slut mother after her?
>>
Although I can acknowledge this is a good movie somehow, I don't find it enjoyable and kind of find it off putting. I wouldn't watch it even catching it on TV.
>>
>>63364643
yea kek

he's named several other female sluts after her too and a horse i think?
>>
>>63364776
Wtf
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.