[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good movies that takes place in only one location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: locke.jpg (1 MB, 2048x884) Image search: [Google]
locke.jpg
1 MB, 2048x884
What are some good movies that takes place in only one location throughout the entire movie?Similar to Panic Room and Locke.
>>
>>63357476

12 Angry Men. Fermat's room has that concept, but the movie is shit.
>>
Rear Window
Cube
>>
>>63357585
Thanks,i'll give it a try,looks interesting.
Was just wondering,does this kind of concept have a name or something?
>>
>>63357476
A man from eartg
>>
University of Laughs
Symbol
My Dinner with Andre
>>
Dial M for Murder
>>
127 Hours
>>
Day of the Dead, at least everything past the intro.
>>
Rope
>>
Phone Booth

Did it ever move from the booth I dunno i forget
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 342x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 342x144
Melancholia directed by Lars von Trier

Also: the gallows , frozen (not the animated) ,gravity, the shining, Martha Marcy may Marlene (technically two places but the scenes at the cult are only memories )

Yw
Only three listed I actually like, the others are just shifty movies
>>
Precinct 13
>>
File: bitter-tears-of-petra-von-kant.jpg (275 KB, 1220x909) Image search: [Google]
bitter-tears-of-petra-von-kant.jpg
275 KB, 1220x909
Fassbinder's The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant

tour de force performance and brilliant cinematography from Scorsese's future DP Michael Ballhaus
>>
>>63358327
>Melancholia
>the shining
if you consider frickin mansion one location yeah
>gravity
uh
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 580x819
>>
Reservoir Dogs
>>
File: buried.jpg (963 KB, 936x1290) Image search: [Google]
buried.jpg
963 KB, 936x1290
Buried was actually very suspenseful
>>
>>63358429

>he actually used tour de force unironically

i don't know whether to say kill yourself or go to reddit and i'm not memeing around here, get a better vocab shithead.
>>
>>63357868
I thought cube had 2 rooms they used during filming?
>>
>>63357476
Not totally in one place but Coherence was p good.
>>
File: tape-linklater.jpg (13 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
tape-linklater.jpg
13 KB, 200x267
>>
the sunset limited
>>
>>63358809
what a fucking downer of a movie. I wasn't expecting something staring ryan reynolds to end like that
>>
Exam
>>
>>63357476
Diplomacy is very close to that, there's also the film versions of Waiting for Godot and No exit
>>63358591
OP included Locke if a highway can be considered a single location so can a mansion and space.
>>
>>63359336
This.
>>
Reservoir Dogs is almost all in one room, I think there's a total of maybe 10 minutes outside of the warehouse

>>63358327
I don't know if I'd say Melancholia was "one location", but I love that movie and OP should definitely check it out
>>
the man from earth
>>
>>63358850

The term exists for a reason, I'll use it as I like, just as i'm sure you'll continue to call things "reddit," stunning vocab in itself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.