[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to see what all the fuss is about, but everyone says not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I want to see what all the fuss is about, but everyone says not to start with Season 1.

Where's a good entry point for this?
>>
>>63348984
>Where's a good entry point for this?

Season 1
>>
Start where ever you want. There isn't that much chronology to that show.
>>
Season 1

>>63349221
don't listen to this idiot. A lot of side characters return and make references to previous things the Gang has done and consequences from episodes

Just start with Season 1 and don't stop. Some episodes might be off but it's consistently good for the most part.
>>
>>63348984
well the best entry point for season one is episode one

after that it gets tricky
to get the best experience watching the show id recommend
watching it in chronological order
>>
>>63348984
Just watch through the seasons, they go pretty quick. It starts slow, gets very consistently funny partway through, then declines again
>>
>>63348984
the seasons themselves have chronology, but there is no chronology between seasons.

in my opinion season 1 does suck. probably season 4 is where it gets really good. the season with fat mac and the jersey shore is pretty good too, and is more recent.
>>
>>63349304
>but there is no chronology between seasons.
There absolutely is. One example that comes to mind is Rickety Cricket.
>>
>>63349342
dee fucked over cricket, charlie sent the mcpoyles to jail, and both dee and dennis fucked over the ponderosas. other than that there is no cross season chronology. oh ohter than the house that dennis lost, dee gets, and then gives to the mexicans.
>>
>>63349423
And the lawyer
>>
>>63348984
Start with s1. There's no point in starting shit half way. Tons of funny shit in s1.
>>
>>63348984
Just watch from season 1, its not a bad season. I thought it set a good precedent for what's to come given that the first few episodes are about racism, abortion and cancer or something
>>
>>63348984
Season 1 is better than about half of the other seasons. Don't let these shills fool you. Watch it.
>>
>>63349221
this
>>
>>63348984
Start with Franks Brother
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.