[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all black men are heroes or sexual gifted studs >all white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: jessicajones.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>all black men are heroes or sexual gifted studs
>all white men are either annoying betas, diaperfags or mind-control rapists
>all women (including lesbians) are strong and powerful and able to overcome the evil white man’s oppression.
>white men hate the word “rape”
>even the drug addict black guy is painted as a good guy who helps Jessica, “Go in there and help those people, that’s your super power!”
>but it’s ok to beat the shit out of white guys because they’re evil and creepy.

it actually doesn’t come as a surprise at all that this show was directed by a lesbian jew
>>
>>63348061
you're genuinely retarded

seek help

call 911 immediately
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 271x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 271x336
This thread again
>>
>>63348076
Let's face it, it's a bad show anyway and ritter isn't hot enough to be worth it
>>
>>63348076
What's he wrong about?
>>
>>63348061

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63348125
Hi tumblr.
>>
>>63348061
Have you ever met a non-beta white guy? Do they even exist?
>>
>>63348142
About white men. Simpson is the hero of the series. He was the only one trying to actively take out Kilgrave from the moment he truly grasped who Kilgrave was. Had Simpson got his way, a whole lot of suffering and death would have been avoided. Hope would even still be alive.
>>
>>63348213
PC principle
>>
>>63348061
>all white men are either annoying betas

These daily bitchfest threads aren't doing much to disprove the stereotype, anon.
>>
>ask my friend if he watched it
>says no because it's trying to make him a kek
>proceeds to go on a giant fucking /pol/ tirade about black peoples and the Jews

What the actual fuck. I thought it was ok to be honest family. Some noticeable shitty acting from time to time but Purple Man was solid as a villain. Very different type of show from Daredevil and I liked that.
>>
>>63348142

>>all black men are heroes or sexual gifted studs

One black guy was a heroin addict and the other good black guy besides Luke Cage was inept and got fucking shot in the head.

>>all white men are either annoying betas, diaperfags or mind-control rapists

Guy who got his coat taken was the most alpha person in the show but since he's a minor bit character I can concede though I'd argue that Malcom, black drug addict, os probably the most beta person in the entire show.

>>all women (including lesbians) are strong and powerful and able to overcome the evil white man’s oppression.

All the women, save for maybe Trish, are purposely written as self serving bitxhes. The lawyer was definitely suppose to be an asshole as was Robin and Jessica. Everyone is a cunt except Trish.

>>white men hate the word “rape”

Yeah thats true but it was a funny bit

>>even the drug addict black guy is painted as a good guy who helps Jessica, “Go in there and help those people, that’s your super power!”

He continuously fails and fucks up. Even till the end.

>>but it’s ok to beat the shit out of white guys because they’re evil and creepy.
>it actually doesn’t come as a surprise at all that this show was directed by a lesbian jew

Not sure I could argue this.

I didn't like the show but painting it the way this guy did with broad strokes doesn't help talking about the actual problems it has
>>
>>63348453
Yeah Kilgrave definitely made for a unique villain with his powers. Instead of endless, evil henchmen, they're just innocent people, which ups the stakes a lot. It also made you fearful of every bit character. There was a really good layer of paranoia.

I was expecting a lot more noir due to the opening scene though so I was kind of disappointed in that way.
>>
I can't take my eyes off her nose whenever she's on screen, anyone else?
>>
I didnt notice any of that...maybe you are the one that hates whites.
>>
>>63348488

within 20 mins of episode one, she’s found her black stallion and starts fucking him. this is before a few scenes of her being haunted by evil white megalomaniac, Kilgrave. He’s actually supposed to have purple skin, but as a stylistic choice, they used Tennant’s natural skin colour for this show directed by a jewish lesbian woman.

she watches in jealousy as the big black man (with superpowers, Luke Cage) dicks some other woman. Basically the first few episodes are about her riding Luke’s dick, lots of sudden cuts to them having loud, energetic sex, as well as some plot scenes while searching for the evil white mind-control rapist. She rejects a few beta whiteys on the way.

>slams the door in the face of white neighbour telling her she and Luke are having sex too loudly
>white manlet meekly asks Jessica out to go to a movie, she just looks at him like he’s retarded. This is before she lets Luke destroy her bedframe in the heat of wordless, passionate fucking.

and then..

>tortures and beats the shit out of Kilgrave every chance she gets, insults him relentlessly, brings up how disgusting he is sexually and how small his dick is
>has to control her overwhelming hatred of him even though she knows she could pummel him to pieces with her super strength because she wants to do the right thing and put him behind bars.
>old white parents who violate their son are described as the cause of the main villain (kilgrave)
>lesbians are shown as strong, intelligent, loving, sexually liberated, collected although victimized by evil white men
>even the black drug addict guy who was controlled by Kilgrave is painted as a good man just trying to do the right thing and a friend of Jessica.
>celebrates all her victories by riding on Luke. Luke is actually getting a spinoff show about his own BBC adventures in New York coming out next year.

That’s basically the best summary of what the show is like I can think of
>>
>generalizing white dudes and portraying them in a way you find unacceptable makes you uncomfortable

how's it feel lmao
>>
>>63348588
Do you actually want to talk about the show or not?

Like I said I don't like the show but its just running the gambit of different characters and for the most part doesnt play them up as good people for the most part. Luke Cage is probably the most virtuous person and he fucks off for most of the show. Jessica is a cunt and is written that way, the lawyer lesbian is a cunt, written that way. Kilgrave is actually written more sympathetically as the show develops and Robin sister of the diaper dude is a crazy obnoxious bitch. Trish is alright but also kind of needy.

That said the emphasis on sex between the two characters early on is distracting and stupid and one of its many many problems
>>
>>63348061
Found the aspie, this pretty much is real life, beta cukk
>>
File: 4594059-raqpnmw.jpg (80 KB, 721x379) Image search: [Google]
4594059-raqpnmw.jpg
80 KB, 721x379
>>63348061

Would Jessica Jones go after Cap's LWC?
>>
It's a tumblr show. Not an MRA/pol show.

This wasn't developed or targeted for you just accept that you dont like it and stop being so triggered by making another thread about it.

You'll get your circle jerk guaranteed replies and tell me to go back to reddit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.